No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• First, my seats are in the Loge, second I am more coon ass, third, you are the jinx, and D, 3>2
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Will the Braves or UAT lose sooner? Or at for the remainder of 2023?
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
        Well I believe my whistle blowing friend is linking a small biz failure with the failed and uber-restrictive covid policies that decimated many small businesses...Michigan's policies were very strict compared to say....Florida's...so yes Whitmer could be to blame for this failure and many others...but as far as what to do now...not sure anything short of just handing out free cash to those that were harmed...
        Surprisingly insightful and lucid.

Whitmer can barely wait to go before the cameras with her tight dresses on, and smile, and sign any kind of legislation that benefits homosexuals and pro-abortionists. For that, she's gleefully ready to step forward and "lead". She's also very good at putting on her boo-boo face whenever anyone is arrested for a so-called "plot" to kidnap her or harm her in some way. The red riding hood act works well for her.

What she's not good at is promoting legislation that helps the small business folks, and legislation that makes life easier for the majority of Michiganders. She has no time for that. She's too busy holding parties on her private boat.
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Surprisingly insightful and lucid.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• One small victory against the Whitmer/Nessel regime: Karl Manke is still cutting hair in his Owosso barber shop at 81+ years old. Having never been sick with Covid.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Florida has three Senators.

I suspect too you’d find a few others like this if you did the necessary digging.

Comment

• Tubby is an Arkie who lives in Florida and is a Senator from Alabama.

And he’s a moron.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• WAR DAMN EAGLE DERANGEMENT SYNDROME
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Awrey Bakery will be closing its doors after 113 years of service.

I used to make delivery and pick-ups there in Livonia on Farmington Rd every day for about 20 years, my company had a contract with them. I remember one time a guy had Rush Limbaugh blasting on his truck radio for everyone to hear. Probably start a puny brawl like that one in Alabama these days.

Comment

• Awery Bakery has been on thin ice for years.

Fucking Whitmer! Or is it Biden? Or Hunter Biden? Or the Gheys?

Jesus. What a stupid fucking take.

​​​​​​

Minnie Marie Bakers bought Awrey in February 2013, days after the bakery had closed and reopened it the next month. At the time, the bakery employed more than 150 workers.
                      Awrey came within minutes of having its assets sold at auction, according to Detroit News archives. The bakery's rescue followed years of financial problems. In February 2005, Awrey filed for Chapter 11 bankruptcy protection, citing declining sales and higher costs for dairy products, health care and fuel.

At the time of the sale in 2013, Minnie Marie's CEO Jim McColgan said: "We are going to make this company a financially strong, stable company, create a wonderful work environment and we are going to produce quality products. It's going to stay here for a long time to come."
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Hopefully they did get some help via PPP and/or ERC...I feel for all the small businesses that were affected by the draconian Covid shutdowns and regulations.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nothing more than the wheels of capitalism turning...
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• BTW, Ha!

NrQ09dx.webp

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                              Nothing more than the wheels of capitalism turning...
                              It's not capitalism when the government forces your business to shutdown or be so restricted you cannot turn a profit.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

It's not capitalism when the government forces your business to shutdown or be so restricted you cannot turn a profit.
                                Covid didn't kill that place. There was no demand for their supply at their price.

Somebody is doing it better for less money.

Nice try though.

Comment

Working...
                                X