No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think CGVT will smarten up as soon as he has to worry about the shit his grand kids will have to go through.It's all fun and games until it happens to you and it really has nothing to do with your political affiliation, it's just common sense and what is right and wrong.

Comment

• My grand kids will be just fine. Thanks for your concern
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• STFU
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Fair enough
          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• heh
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
              I think CGVT will smarten up as soon as he has to worry about the shit his grand kids will have to go through.It's all fun and games until it happens to you and it really has nothing to do with your political affiliation, it's just common sense and what is right and wrong.
              Yup. This. CGVT will not be around to witness the dire consequences of what he votes for. And like most Boomers, he doesn't care.

Comment

• Vote Blue. Save the Country.

Comment

• Vote Blue...get lawlessness, open borders, chicks with dicks competing and undressing with girls...idiotic energy policies, high inflation, and world at war. Panacea!
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Vote Red: Get Shitposting

Comment

• horrible
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        horrible
                        No, you're horrible

Comment

• Not what you told me last night...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hey, Boy George and George Michael - take it to another thread.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• ....absolutely.. TO THE SEC THREAD WE GOOOOOOOO!
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Bastard…
                                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

Working...
                                X