Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Issue 1 will lose by at least 10 points
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• in my drug induced state of euphoria I failed to meet the standards of meme posting laid out in the bylaws of posting on the miscellaneous and off topic message board

darn

Comment

• stfu
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• horrible
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That's the Tuesday lunch special at Wiz's Ketchup Laden Wing Emporium
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• awful
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Kippers for breakfast A.K. little fish and eels for lunch.. yum yum.. and tripe for dinner in the northern regions.

Comment

• There's a noteworthy shift in open source western press reporting from optimistic coverage of Ukraine's summer counter-offensive to not so fast. I look at a couple of sources of maps and neither side is accomplishing goals, making progress on the ground. Both sides are making progress in enlarging the scope of the war by relentlessly sending drones and missiles to bombard each others cities and make life miserable.

Also of note, an essay appearing in The Economist by defense experts that offers the west provided arms and training for this summer offensive for UF. The training was in NATO style combined arms operations. Further war gaming included battle schemes to identify weak spots in Russia's 1st line defensive positions then breaking through with overwhelming fire power causing the weakly manned 2nd and 3rd lines of defense to collapse. That has turned out to be unachievable by UF. It's not because of shortages of ammunition or lack of armor and artillery it's because UF can't operationally put into the field what they learned in training. While UF quickly learned how to operate western tanks and artillery, they lacked the experience in coordinating combined arms action in groups larger than platoon size (20-30 soldiers) with armor and artillery in separately coordinated units in support. Trying to bring company or battalion size forces to the FEBA breaks down as we saw in June when this was first attempted.

The default approach by the UF has been to switch to decreasing offensive operations and fight a strategic war of attrition that weakens Russian war fighting capability then restart larger scale offensive operations in ways the UF knows how to fight. This is what UF did in the Kharkiv campaign and did it successfully routing Russian troops in a fast moving battle. What wasn't taken into account was the months of UF preparation for such a campaign, positioning of supplies to carry it off and the Russian lack of readiness to respond to such operations.

The message emanating from Ukrainian leadership is that the striking of key supply lines of communications, ammunition and fuel storage facilities is having a preparatory type impact on deployed Russian troops. Exhaustion, as it is called, is not going to happen quickly and continued western unity and military support is required to see the war through to it's well defined end. Putin's air attacks on Ukrainian civilian targets and all the press reports of deaths and destruction produces are explicitly aimed at weakening western and Ukrainian resolve.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• DeSantis fires campaign manager

Comment

• Ron Desantis Lol GIF by GIPHY News
                        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Loon.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DDS
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 5avvzn2vfjcb1.jpg

Comment

• download (26).jpg
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X