Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• my boy Adler speaking the truth.

Democrats are pushing Trump for sure. Cynical. But the overwhelming blame for Trump winning the nomination and DeSantis’ career being destroyed falls on Republicans themselves. Cowardly, disorganized losers.

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post

That Hunter guy just doesn't seem to be too bright. He doesn't seem like someone that's competent enough to stock the shelves at Petsmart, much less serve on the board of a multinational company.
      Gee....so do you suppose he wasn't the brains behind Biden, Inc.? You don't say?
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
        What Al Gore did and what Trump did aren’t remotely identical or comparable. Period. Full stop.

Did Al Gore organize Democrats in five plus states to declare themselves the “true and only” electors and send to the National Archives declarations attesting to such?

Did Al Gore call up local and state officials in every competitive state and order them to “find me the votes”?

Did Al Gore invite all his most deranged supporters to meet for a “wild” rally in DC during the vote certification and then urge this mob to march on the Capitol and make Congress listen to the “people”?

Did Al Gore preside over the electoral certification and announce his own defeat? Or did he declare that he had the right to reject results from any state he didn’t trust and therefore he was the real incoming President?

Al Gore’s one lawsuit was resolved by Dec. 12. Trump filed over 60 lawsuits in numerous states and most of them were rejected for being aggressively frivolous.

He’s the biggest piece of shit to ever be President and that’s saying something.
        Of course not...because you have severe TDS...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

I’m not a Trumper. Was what Trump did much worse than Gore or the PAH? Sure. That’s not in question. That Trump would go super turbo hyper idiot was a sure thing.

I also hate the term “Full Stop” only use it ironically, or not at all.
          AA....I'm gonna call Full Stop on your Full Stop...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• TDS has singed any brains DSL might have had. CGVT is just a fucking loon...so I write that off....but c'mon DSL...you can't really be this stupid....can you?
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• Brave Lindsey has thoughts. Btw he voted to confirm the Judge and she was confirmed in a 95-0 vote. Any conviction is illegitimate! He’s being charged with listening to bad legal advice! (At least he concedes it was bad)

Comment

• The Lindbergh Baby reference is a touching nod to Fox’s core demographic (angry old fuckers).

Comment

• Having read even more on the fraud charge -- courtesy of Andrew McCarthy (he has a piece on the NRO -- I read the cases he relies ons for myself -- a few additional ones) -- yeah, it's not good in view of what the Supreme Court has done in the past 40 years. It's certainly a viable charge under Taft's 1920s opinion, but I just don't think that is at all the law right now -- and while it may not be 100% clear, I have almost no doubt it'd get rejected by the Supreme Court -- and for good reason. So, there's enough wiggle room to argue, but you're going to have to pretty willfully ignore recent Court rulings to do it.
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• 424001ba1666c4f0.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        The Lindbergh Baby reference is a touching nod to Fox’s core demographic (angry old fuckers).
                        Ahhh, the never-ending, un self-aware irony of the Violence and Riot Party referring to others as "angry".

jea-0900-Aerials-6-9-2020.jpg?w=620.jpg

wisconsin-protests.jpg

636511368400726380-US-NEWS-DEMOCRATS-ACTIVISTS-WA.jpg?width=660&height=373&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp.jpg

Comment

• Median home price is now a whopping 5.5X the median income. A full 2X worse by now than the '06-'07 housing bubble.

Last time it was blamed all on Wall Street and greedy bankers. Going to need a different scapegoat this time.

382b24ca7d9916ca.png

Comment

• What's the worst that could happen?

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                              Median home price is now a whopping 5.5X the median income. A full 2X worse by now than the '06-'07 housing bubble.

Last time it was blamed all on Wall Street and greedy bankers. Going to need a different scapegoat this time.]
                              It was the Community Redevelopment Act that was the cause in 2008. Bankers are always greedy. The CRA required banks to make loans to people who had NO credit, NO assets, NO job, and NO down payment. Those buyers were willing to pay much higher "sales prices" for homes because they had no skin in the game

.And then the government purchased those mortgages from banks, bundled them together into packages, and sold shares in the packages to money-center banks. When the deadbeat mortgagors quit paying we had a banking crisis.

Today's boom is the result of too many dollars chasing too few homes PLUS the several years of subsidies for below-market interest rates that drove housing prices up.

Comment

• JFC....The Loons just keep topping each other...

Former D.C. Metropolitan police officer and CNN analyst Michael Fanone claimed Tuesday’s federal indictment of former President Donald Trump in relation to the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol riot made him feel the exact same way he felt when the U.S. military "killed Osama bin Laden."

Fanone, who was present at the U.S. Capitol on Jan. 6 and who has testified before the U.S. House select committee investigating the riot that day, told CNN host Laura Coates on Tuesday he believed that Trump’s actions surrounding the event were "absolutely" comparable to bin Laden’s terror attack against the U.S. on 9/11.

Fanone’s words seemed to perturb Coates, who paused and admitted to the former law enforcement officer that his statement was an "eyebrow-raising" one.

Former D.C. cop Michael Fanone compares the indictment of former President Donald Trump to the U.S. killing of terrorist leader Osama Bin Laden on CNN. (Screenshot/CNN)

The segment occurred Tuesday night, only hours after Department of Justice Special Counsel Jack Smith announced the indictment of Trump on charges surrounding the 2020 presidential election.

These charges included conspiracy to defraud the United States; conspiracy to obstruct an official proceeding; obstruction of and attempt to obstruct an official proceeding; and conspiracy against rights.

Fanone reacted to the news on "CNN Tonight," telling Coates he felt as proud about the indictment as he did when bin Laden was killed in 2011.

He said, "When I first learned about the indictment, I had a long conversation with a friend of mine, Ryan Reilly, and I told him how proud I felt to be an American at that moment. Much in the way that I did when I learned that our military had killed Osama bin Laden. I just felt incredibly proud."

Looking somewhat perplexed, Coates asked, "These two seem comparable to you?" She added, "Why that comparison in particular?"

Fanone obliged the host, saying, "I believe they are comparable." Coates interjected, "In what way?" The former officer continued, saying, "Absolutely. Osama bin Laden was a terrorist who committed a horrific act against American people and against our republic. And I believe that Donald Trump is a terrorist who committed horrific acts against the American people."

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X