No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But once again...if this was all done by DJT and DJT Jr...the left would have already had Trump in the gallows...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That is 100% undeniably true. Donnie Jr. met with some Russian and it was one of the cornerstones of a 2-year long investigation into nothing.
      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Trump was indicted 20 days after receiving a target letter in the Mar a Lago case.

It's been 16 days since he got a target letter in the Jan 6th case.

Grand jury has arrived this morning at the DC courthouse. Maybe get some interesting news that will give cause for celebratory libations. Or disappointed libations. Either way it's Taco Tuesday.

Comment

• DSL...
          There are three rules that I live by: never get less than twelve hours sleep; never play cards with a guy who has the same first name as a city; and never get involved with a woman with a tattoo of a dagger on her body. Now you stick to that, and everything else is cream cheese.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz - Don't make me whip out some Englebert Humperdinck lyrics

Comment

• I double dog dare ya!
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "So I sing you to sleep after the lovin'
                With a song that I just wrote yesterday
                And I hope you can hear what the words
                And the music have to say...."

Comment

• ::::singes eyes with bleach::::
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That was beyond the accepted gay threshold...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You don't try and bluff a madman

Comment

• "STFU"
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                          Yeah, well, I mean they got "access" just not, apparently "ACCESS" -- or at least that hasn't been proven at all. Again, I generally want to see accusations "proved up" before I go all in. I would point to three things that have moved me from "whatever" into the realm of "plausibility" -- (a) Hunter is corrupt; (b) The Chairman's changing story; and (c) the ridiculous plea bargan that was intended to take care of all of this stuff for a gun possession plea.

I don't think there's anywhere near enough, at the moment, to link The Chairman. But, I think the plea bargain is really, really suspicious. I mean -- again, that's something that ought to seriously raise eyebrows for ANYONE.

And I agree about the art. That would be point (d). The position they received, I believe, is non-paying, but they're wealthy enough to be spending gross amounts on shit art that it's really the prestige the donor wanted.

Anyway -- my advice to the partisans, at least -- is remain skeptical of your guy, too. Take your positions carefully. Assume that your guy is, like gads of politicians, ethically unmoored. And hope that the proof isn't there. Take the right-wing folks to task for not connecting the dots -- they haven't been connected, yet -- but don't act as if the dots aren't even there.

Anywho -- back to business as usual -- go fuck yourself.
                          They are bringing in Tony Bobylinski next week. He met with Joe and Hunter and talked about their business in China. That is actual evidence of Joe's personal involvement. Not enough to start an impeachment, but actual evidence that is admissible in court.

I've never heard of the boss of any other crime family being caught on tape giving instructions for illegal conduct. Joe is no different. I know Jeff will go crazy, but I hope the House threatens to hold up funding for the Ukraine war if Barisma doesn't let Congressmen listen to the 15 tapes of Hunter's dealings and 2 tapes of Joe dealing directly. The only way to prove to the controlled media that Joe was involved directly is to hear him saying illegal things.

IMO, it is more important to the US to get the Biden crime family out of the seat of Presidential power AND to show definitively that the DOJ and FBI (at least) have intentionally set up a dual system of justice than the outcome of the Ukraine War. Let the Europeans step up.

Comment

• All just a bunch of LAIRS!!!!111111

The Chairman was simply being a nice guy...talking weather with these fine international hoodlums...nothing burger...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nothing.Burger

"Joe Biden was ‘the brand’ that his son sold around the world to enrich the Biden family," Comer said. "When Joe Biden was Vice President of the United States, he joined Hunter Biden’s dinners with his foreign business associates in person or by speakerphone over 20 times."

"When Burisma’s owner was facing pressure from the Ukrainian prosecutor investigating the company for corruption, Archer testified that Burisma executives asked Hunter to ‘call D.C.’ after a Burisma board meeting in Dubai," Comer continued.

"Why did Joe Biden lie to the American people about his family’s business dealings and his involvement?" He asked. "It begs the question what else he is hiding from the American people."

EXCLUSIVE: JOE BIDEN ALLEGEDLY PAID $5M BY BURISMA EXECUTIVE AS PART OF A BRIBERY SCHEME, ACCORDING TO FBI DOCUMENT

Comer said the House Committee on Oversight and Accountability "will continue to follow the Bidens’ money trail and interview witnesses to determine whether foreign actors targeted the Bidens, President Biden is compromised and corrupt, and our national security is threatened."
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Trump gets investigated for 5 years for peeing on a Russian prostitute...then impeached...impeached for a phone call...indicted for documents...for process crimes...for "inciting a riot" for rallying his supported to peacefully protest...

Yet...Biden...::::crickets chirp::::
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X