No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's what Progs/Leftists do. They try to paint you into a corner.

Not for the Climate Change ridiculous energy policies? YOU ARE FOR DESTRUCTION OF THE EARTH.

Want to reign in spending? YOU WANT TO KILL GRANDMA AND BABIES! YOU WANT DIRTY WATER AND AIR!!!

Question the massive spending to Ukraine? YOU WANT PUTIN TO WIN!!!

You want to control the border & crime? YOU ARE A RACIST!!!

Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• They've gone full Kamala. You never go full Kamala.

Edit: That reminds me... the character from which the above is paraphrased was Lincoln Osiris in Tropic Thunder played by Robert Downey Jr. in blackface.

For this role he was nominated for an Academy Award for Best Supporting Actor as well as a Golden Globe and Screen Actors Guild award.
      Last edited by Mike; July 27, 2023, 02:22 PM.

Comment

• kamala.jpg
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• You can only argue so much with a crazy person CCVT is not going to change no matter what facts are posted. I know one old friend on FB who is the same way, but he is full-blooded Native American (Indian) so I kinda give him a pass since we all know how his people were treated.

Comment

• Repubs are on a roll...

Jim Wright

This week...
              Rudy Giuliani admits under oath in court that he lied about election fraud and as a result is currently facing disbarment and revocation of his law license, if he avoids prison it'll be a first for a Trump lawyer...
              Glitch McConnell had some sort of weird divide by zero vapor lock on camera front of the press and had to be led away by his handlers and then pretended like that sort of thing is normal, nothing to see here, folks, go about your business, it's fine...
              In Texas, Greg Abbot ordered his personal SS to throw women and children into the Rio Grande, but probably in a totally Christian fashion like Jesus would do...
              In Florida, Ron DeSantis is suing a cartoon mouse and a beer company because trans people exist or something something sieg heil while his presidential campaign goes down in flames like a gutshot Heinkel over the English Channel...
              Also meanwhile in Florida, Donald Trump is in full unhinged panic mode on his social media platform, certain that Rudy has sold him out (every man for himself!) as his lawyers secretly meet with the Special Counsel and a Grand Jury convenes to determine if Trump will be indicted for the January 6th insurrection he publicly and enthusiastically encouraged
              ...and Ted Cruz is mad about Barbie
              I'm just saying that Hunter Biden is going to have to screw a lot of hookers to distract America from the week Republicans are having. A lot of hookers.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• loony.jpg
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                  Yeah, the fact that AP African American studies teaches the same is utterly devastating to the grotesque race-baiting liars like Kamala and CGVT. It perfectly illustrates how they will race-bait at the drop of a hat without an ounce of research, thought or regard for the facts.

Completely. Devastating.

I mean, if you actually read the curriculum in the first place, you’d know what complete piece of shit liars these people are. As Mike as repeatedly posted.
                  Last edited by iam416; July 27, 2023, 04:13 PM.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Reports are emerging from various Russian and Ukrainian military sources that UA has attacked on a SE axis towards the sea of Azov from the eastern portion of the Zaphorezia Oblast. Allegedly 3 brigades have been committed and have managed to break through the first line of defense with an infantry heavy mechanized brigade supported by an armored brigade and a 3rd brigade in a committed reserve role conducting follow-up attacks.

The axis of attack the UA is following has been identified as a weak spot in a small portion of the 1000 mile Russian front that weak spot being located at the intersection of the borders of the Donetsk and Zaphoresia Oblasts. Penetrating the first line of Russian fortified defenses is the most difficult due to approaches to dug in Russian Army (RA) forces are heavily mined. Once a breach happens, the second and third lines of defense are much less formidable and more easily breached allowing for much faster advances.

UA spokesmen have voiced some concern over reporting detailed movements of army units by the press and have asked such reporting be curtailed as it aids the enemy. There is also concern voiced that expectations following this recent breakthrough will be raised when there is still hard work to be done v. a well prepared and trained RA that is not to be underestimated that has the potential of slowing or stopping this breakthrough.
                    Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• After suffering a stroke yesterday 'Cocaine Mitch' laughs it off with a joke - that The President told him to sandbag (or something) a reporter said dehydration? He freezes for a moment and says 'he's fine' and walks away.​

Comment

• Hell Biden has worse lapses than that...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

Yeah, the fact that AP African American studies teaches the same is utterly devastating to the grotesque race-baiting liars like Kamala and CGVT. It perfectly illustrates how they will race-bait at the drop of a hat without an ounce of research, thought or regard for the facts.

Completely. Devastating.

I mean, if you actually read the curriculum in the first place, you’d know what complete piece of shit liars these people are. As Mike as repeatedly posted.
                            Talent -- did you see my Q about Issue 1?

Comment

• I did not. Been out of town for awhile.

FWIW, my problem isn't the 60%. I'd probably vote for 50%, but I can see the sense in 60%. My problem is the requirements to even get the issue on the ballot. 5% of voters in all 88 counties in a limited timeframe is, well, really, really onerous.

Comment

• Last week I spent a few days in Hammondsport, a lovely little hamlet on the southern edge of Lake Keuka. For those of you who only know the Finger Lakes from Lake Cayuga or, god forbid, Ithaca -- give the others a try. Don't let the Bulgaria of the Finger Lakes turn you off. There's lots of beauty in the glacial lakes in the midst of the Appalachains as well as lots of pleasant small towns.

Comment

Working...
                                X