• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Cuss out a cop, spit in his face
    Stomp on the flag and light it up
    Yeah, ya think you're tough​

Point out grandma and grandpa, dumbass

download (2).jpg
    I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• One person died. Shot by a Capitol Security Agent. 19 people died in the 2020 riots with an estimated $2 billion in damages.

You are a fucking moron.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
        To hear some of the commentary, you would have thought that Aldean actually lynched someone in the video.

The video is based a lot on fact. People in small towns believe in defending their lives and property with force. They doin't lie back, and wait for the community to burn down, then call their insurance agents. If anyone wonders where all the assault rifles are, and who owns them, they'll find out quickly if they "try that in a small town". Most folks out here are actually live and let live types, but if you mess with their loved ones or their property, you'll see their fighting side very quickly.
        Counterpoint: small towns in America are pretty neutered now too. You could probably burn down main street in any small town in America and get away with it if your politics align with the orthodoxy of the day.

And if anybody fights back, they will be brutally persecuted either by the DOJ or by a Soros-funded prosecutor.

Comment

• Meanwhile...speaking of "Threat to Democracy!!!!!"...

Hunter Biden is about to get away with not paying federal income tax in 2014-15...getting away with no jail time for a federal gun charge...and no repercussions as Paul Manafort suffered for his not registering as a foreign agent (Manafort got 5 years).

The BFCS crimes are more serious than Nixon/Clinton/Trump...COMBINED.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The government was never in danger of being overthrown on Jan 6. A bunch of angry people got carried away, and did a bunch of stupid stuff. The democracy was never in danger. Never.

Only in the dimwitted minds of people like Pelosi and Stupidnow, was the "insurrection" a danger to the country.

A real coup is when military people start rounding up and imprisoning government officials, and decide to take over. There was no military action.

There was no real "thump" behind whatever it was that happened.

BLM and Antifa are for the overthrow of the US government. Those groups are ignored by the left, because they have common goals. The elimination of freedom and liberty. You must think and believe like they do, or you are the enemy. They are the real danger to the country. And the Democratic Party sees them as allies.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• CCF1ZS4XIAIGIXf.jpg
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The FBI was fully aware of the potential threat on 1/6...they did nothing and some accuse them of seeding the anger...Pelosi refused to secure the area. Some "insurrection"...most pathetic insurrection in the history of the world if that is what it was. But "biggest threat to democracy since the Civil War!!!!!11111"

JFC. CGVT is DUMBER than the hacks on The View.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Isn't it odd that to support CGVT's claim of Jan 6 being a horrible insurrection he uses footage of the riot...but when Jason Aldean uses the BLM riot footage...he is a racist?

Are you getting this?
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

You mean like the support for the Jan 6th insurrectionists?

Got it.
                    I don't. Also, LOL at "insurrectionists". The Trump cult will have that stain on them forever and it is richly deserved but the scale of Jan. 6 is microscopic compared to the Leftist riots in the summer of 2020. Those were the most destructive in the history of this country and you progs try to wave it all off by pointing to Jan. 6 - literally a single, isolated incident.

Comment

• From Avignon, France... an "artist" features impaled white babies on a stick.

These people are telling you who and what they are. When they advertise that they are vile and hateful, and that they want to exterminate you, you should believe them.

81443-16903550066020-1920.jpg

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        Isn't it odd that to support CGVT's claim of Jan 6 being a horrible insurrection he uses footage of the riot...but when Jason Aldean uses the BLM riot footage...he is a racist?

Are you getting this?
                        Like I said, violence is OK if WE do it. It's a threat to democracy if it's done by people we don't like.

Comment

• Precisely.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Just one of the many double standards put forth by the Left...and upheld by the MSM....
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The 2020 riots were a smashing success. They led to significant changes in public policy.

Comment

• I've always dreamed of living under anarchy and a despot...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X