No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm sure it was a MAGA producer...a white supremacist even worse than Joe Biden...just hell bent on showing them liberal progs which end is up!
    To be fair, I saw a video of his last concert where the fans broke out in a USA chant. I would post it, but I think the progs already have lost the will to live.

Comment

• ....ah yes...patriotism is a sign of white supremacy...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post

Better watch it. Isn't there a rather long death list associated with the Clinton's. Like 47 close associates have died under suspicious circumstances connected with the Clinton's.
        That's just a coincidence...
        Anthony Weiner

Comment

• You know I never thought I would run into anyone dumber than the idiots on The View...then there was CGVT...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I have watched about a thousand videos this week from black people saying the Aldean video isn't racist. The only people claiming that are the loon racist white Karens like CGVT.

Give up jackass. You have been wrong about everything from covid, ivermectin, Fauci, Russian collusion, Sound of Freedom, etc. Time to start making better decisions in your life.

Comment

• ...now is the time for CGVT to post a pic of Donald Trump Jr.....
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                I have watched about a thousand videos this week from black people saying the Aldean video isn't racist. The only people claiming that are the loon racist white Karens like CGVT.

Give up jackass. You have been wrong about everything from covid, ivermectin, Fauci, Russian collusion, Sound of Freedom, etc. Time to start making better decisions in your life.
                Actually...those who think it is racist...are actually racist...because he doesn't mention black people...and the crimes on the video are all from masked people during the summer of '20 riots...you can't even see what color they are...thus...they are PROJECTING it to black people...ergo...they are racist...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I thought that's what I said.

Comment

• ...but hard to fault the average American idiot when it comes to race though...every 10 minutes you see on TV how racist America is...from The Chairman...Giggles...KJP...The View...etc...it's what libs/progs do...race baiting...race wars...divide...they are getting the job done with idiots who cannot think for themselves....like CGVT...unfortunately...there seems to be more and more idiots in America...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                      I thought that's what I said.
                      You did. I was plagiarizing you...Joe Biden style...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, look at that. foxhopper showed up so now we have a pivot man

d16.jpg
                        Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
                        Haha. You really believe that shit. Amazing.

Donald Trump GIF by Election 2016

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• loony.jpg
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• You're just pissed because foxhopper took your spot.
                            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• loony.jpg
                              Attached Files
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FWIW, there is history of blacks being lynched in "northern" areas as well.

In a town near me, there used to be a sign posted near the county courthouse that said, "N***er, don't let the sun go down on you in *******". This, in the "tolerant" north.

I wouldn't let the sun go down on me on Seven Mile Road in Bloods territory either. Shoot, I'd avoid that area in broad daylight.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X