No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BREAKING — Emails from the Biden laptop reveal a newly discovered Hunter Biden Maltese bank account opened by Burisma that coincides with the $10 million bribery allegations involving Biden and Burisma, as reported by an FBI source

Comment

• nothing burger.jpg
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• with mainstream media covering this they have to get rid of biden now

Catherine Herridge (@CBS_Herridge) / Twitter

Comment

• amazing how certain names pop up.

When it comes to who should have been hunter and Joe and barissma while Joe was VP what did Obama know?

from twitter
          Oh I'll do you one better. The head of DOJs public integrity unit--the section responsible for investigating "criminal abuses of the public trust by government officials--from August 2010 until January 2015 was none other than... Jack Smith. Jeff Carlson
          @themarketswork
          ·
          These illegal activities by Joe & Hunter Biden all took place while Obama was president. It defies common sense that Obama didn't have a general knowledge of what was taking place with his vice-president. Why isn't Obama being asked about his precise knowledge of this?​

Comment

• impeached trump for doing something he was 100percent correct about. full justifiable circle jerk would lead to impeachment or resignation of the accuser

Comment

• Nothing is happening to Biden or his kid. They are well protected by the Justice Department.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Yep

m38qw03qbrcb1.jpg
                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• You are the fucking dumbest fuck on this planet.

No offense.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    You are the fucking dumbest fuck on this planet.

No offense.
                    Oh, I have plenty offense. Fucking loon must not buy anything.

Comment

• Loons must be punished.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well, at least Wiz and Foxhopper are safe.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• The loon is back.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Judge in the Trump classified docs case has set trial for May 20, 2024 (in theory). Basically splitting the difference between the govt and what Trump was asking for. It means the NYC trial will come first.

Comment

• One of Putin’s harshest critics from the Right was arrested this morning. This guy has powerful friends that protected him for a long while but not anymore apparently.

Girkin himself is a war criminal and is widely believed to have been among those most responsible for the shooting down of MH17 back in 2014.

Comment

• Putin is almost as ruthless as Bidon.

Comment

Working...
                                X