Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Speaking of ridiculous and deserving no attention...
    Heh

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      He is the purveyor of stfus, CG. And that’s what all of you jabronis need right now.
      There should be a World Chess edition of Mystery Date. Is he a grandmaster or is he a patzer?

Comment

• I’m at the bar enjoying a craft DIPA and eating fresh made pork skins while watching the Braves attempt to stb a fourth straight game.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I’m at the bar enjoying a craft DIPA and eating fresh made pork skins while watching the Braves attempt to stb a fourth straight game.
          You are a true American, sir.

Comment

• A Good People’s Snake Handler. You would like it. Kinda piney.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

A Good People’s Snake Handler. You would like it. Kinda piney.
              Very good West Coast style IPA.

I really like Good People's Pale Ale. I think it is as good as most any I have ever had. I think the best pale ale that I have had was at Canal Park Brewing in Duluth MN. It is truly a world class brew.
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• So...the Biden Family Crime Syndicate took $17 million dollars...so far that is known...no taxes paid...for services still unknown...yet still the left/media have no concern...where is Woodward & Bernstein when you need them...but...oh yeah...that's an evil Republican scandal...which btw...yes...was wrong..but PALES in comparison to this shit...I'm sure Team Prog will dismiss this...as they have from Day 1...NO PROOF! SHOW US THE LINK!!! Never stopped them in 1974...nor should it have...but nothing to see here...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• stfu

Comment

• Stop jinxing our Braves. Dumbass.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The epitome of White Privilege...download (27).jpg
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                        The wizard screaming antisemitic slurs is allegorical, you blockhead. The truth is that you blame moderates any time your shithouse of a political movement loses. Talent and Mike should simply tolerate people like Nick Fuentes. At no point would you ever demand Nick Fuentes tolerate people like Talent and Mike.
                        I wasn't aware that Nick Fuentes is running for President. But I have said that people like Talent and Mike should tolerate Donald Trump, because the alternative, very predictably, has turned out to be far worse for the country. Both in the short term, and the long term. I get criticized on here for having unreasonable expectations for R candidates but I don't. I'll accept guys with lots of warts and I don't make good the enemy of perfect. Expecting a unicorn with no warts to come along and save us like a messiah is unreasonable.

You've been especially incoherent these past few hours (have you been drinking?), but you seem to be trying to make some sort of argument that Republicans lose because they have a few people that offer uniquely bad optics or unpalatable positions. If that is really the case, then it begs the question as to how the Democrats get away with having 100 times more freaks, idiots, and embarrassments pushing for revolting fringe positions than Republicans do.

I have never seen an example of a guy yelling anti-Semitic slurs on a street corner, But I have seen plenty of examples of Leftists calling for and promoting violence against White people -- calling whiteness a "disease" or fantasizing about committing mass murder or genocide. And I have seen videos of those calls being answered (and you are totally fine with this, apparently). iIf you are going to try and develop examples of things that you find outrageous, you should pick one that is relevant.
                        Last edited by Hannibal; July 19, 2023, 08:35 PM.

Comment

• Above The Lawimages (13).jpg
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Not above the lawdownload (28).jpg
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Any questions?
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The walls...are crumbling down...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!