Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
    This exchange defines the New Right about as well as any. JFC what a bunch of losers and clowns.

Dude’s opening up about bouncing back from homelessness and alcoholism and reflecting on his life choices. What’s clowny about that?

Edit — and also the emotional strain of being an enemy of the Left and being doxed and having his family threatened by your shithead goons. For jokes that he makes on Twitter. But that’s hilarious when it happens to Boomer White guys, amitite?
    Last edited by Hannibal; July 19, 2023, 06:01 PM.

Comment

• He’s a joke. He sits on his couch all day tweeting. Imagine thinking that’s indispensable. A hero of the Republic. That’s why your party of shitheads keep losing, Hanni. It’s not the Never Trumpers and Neocons. It’s because you’ve gotten so deranged that you think winning social media battles means jack shit.

Comment

• I have not seen anything from that guy other than idiotic right wing crap.

BTW, I'm a Boomer White Guy.

Fuck him. He's a dumbass.
        Last edited by CGVT; July 19, 2023, 06:19 PM.
        I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

He’s a joke. He sits on his couch all day tweeting. Imagine thinking that’s indispensable. A hero of the Republic. That’s why your party of shitheads keep losing, Hanni. It’s not the Never Trumpers and Neocons. It’s because you’ve gotten so deranged that you think winning social media battles means jack shit.
          Where is he saying that he’s a “hero of the Republic?” He’s saying that he’s just a dude and a very flawed one at that, but he has somehow amassed enough of a following to get a mention by Tucker Carlson but also to be doxxed, threatened, and harassed by Leftists. That’s a pretty stressful life. If he’s just a guy on the couch on social media, then why do you guys dox him and send him death threats?

And you guys clearly think that winning social media battles is essential. That’s why you censor endlessly and dox and harass the people that you don’t like, so don’t talk to me about placing a threat undue importance on Social media.

Comment

• Are we really reduced here to defending or attacking a Tweeter named Cat Turd?

Where have you gone Wiz DiMaggio? A forum turns its lonely eyes to you for a needed “stfu”…
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
              Are we really reduced here to defending or attacking a Tweeter named Cat Turd?

Where have you gone Wiz DiMaggio? A forum turns its lonely eyes to you for a needed “stfu”…
              Lol i agree but that dude is considered a spiritual leader by weirdos like Hanni. And he demands to be taken seriously.

Comment

• Have to stop for a while. Other bar patrons wondering why I’m cackling hysterically. Oh the New Right, you’re such funny pathetic turds. Go suck a tailpipe.

Comment

Lol i agree but that dude is considered a spiritual leader by weirdos like Hanni. And he demands to be taken seriously.
                  So, what you are saying is that he is ridiculous and deserves no attention? If so, stfu and stop giving him attention.

Where the fuck is Wiz? For Christ’s sake I’m having to do his job AND mine (irritable curmudgeon)
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

I find Catturd to be sometimes entertaining. I don’t look to the guy for guidance and wisdom. And I’d wager that most of his followers on Twitter don’t either.

But I will say that voices on social media are important and spreading truth is a critical function. The FBI lied about the Hunter Biden laptop and squashed the story on social media for a reason. To deny the importance of this arena is folly.
                    Last edited by Hannibal; July 19, 2023, 06:38 PM.

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• The Republican Party is a wide tent party that contains people like Talent & Mike and also people dressed in wizard costumes screaming antisemitic slurs on a street corner.

And when the R party loses, Hannibal blames Talent & Mike and not the antisemitic wizards.

(No offense, Wiz. Also STFU)

Comment

The Republican Party is a wide tent party that contains people like Talent & Mike and also people dressed in wizard costumes screaming antisemitic slurs on a street corner.

And when the R party loses, Hannibal blames Talent & Mike and not the antisemitic wizards.

(No offense, Wiz. Also STFU)
                          Do you really want to get into a discussion about which side has a more malicious and embarrassing set of freaks? I’m pretty sure that you don’t want to go there. Because the pink-haired trannies, drag queens twerking for children, and violent Communists burning down cities dwarf whoever this wizard costume guy has to offer. (I have no idea who you are talking about BTW but he sounds fake/fed)

And yes I blame people like Talent and Mike — for not recognizing the existential threat that you guys present to civilization and empowering the Left simply because they don’t like one guy.
                          Last edited by Hannibal; July 19, 2023, 07:00 PM.

Comment

• The wizard screaming antisemitic slurs is allegorical, you blockhead. The truth is that you blame moderates any time your shithouse of a political movement loses. Talent and Mike should simply tolerate people like Nick Fuentes. At no point would you ever demand Nick Fuentes tolerate people like Talent and Mike.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

So, what you are saying is that he is ridiculous and deserves no attention? If so, stfu and stop giving him attention.

Where the fuck is Wiz? For Christ’s sake I’m having to do his job AND mine (irritable curmudgeon)
                              Speaking of ridiculous and deserving no attention...
                              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• He is the purveyor of stfus, CG. And that’s what all of you jabronis need right now.

Comment

Working...
                                X