Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
    Criminal masterminds. The funny thing is the average age of this crack group of conspirators is north of 70.
    Elder abuse!

Fuck ‘em all but especially fuck Rose Rook, 81, of Paw Paw. That bitch has it coming.

Comment

• STFU
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz you are a convincing advocate for the elderly.

Comment

• STFU...and GET OFF MY LAWN!
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Boy did RDS do.a massive face plant. High potential but flopped big time. He’s the Republican Ryan Leaf.

We’ve got Trump again. It’s all but set in stone at this point. We desperately need someone else to take the torch but it won’t happen in 2024. And if Trump loses, he’ll claim fraud and then keep running until he dies.

I think that he can win, but it’s unlikely. We’ll probably get Gavin Newsome in 2028 and then maybe AOC n 2036. (She might be too Right Wing to get elected by that time though).

Comment

• Another one bites the dust... Keep up the good work, DOJ.

Are you paying attention, Donald?

​​​​​​
              The “Bullhorn Lady” who helped break into Capitol has just been found guilty on NINE federal charges and now faces 47 years in prison. Rachel Powell was found guilty on a variety of charges, including felony charges of interfering with officers performing their duties and obstruction of an official proceeding. Powell's bench trial was held in May, and U.S. District Judge Royce Lamberth just delivered the verdict today. One of Powell’s children wore a red "MAKE AMERICA GREAT AGAIN" hat in the courtroom. Powell faces a maximum sentence of 47 years in prison for the charges, maximum fines of up to $600,000, and up to seven years supervised release. Good for her. Sounds like karma is coming fast and furious.​
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Comment

• She's the gift that keeps on giving.

Comment

She's the gift that keeps on giving.
                    Biden's people are inept in many ways but using her for that ad was a small stroke of genius.

Comment

• Thread

Comment

• Welp.

Meshawn here is also the one who went blabbing about the secret elector meeting on Facebook.

Comment

• I just read the affidavit from the AG's office and... like... WTF? They just simply got together and made up documents that said they were the official electors for the state of Michigan and tried to pass it off as real to the goddamn U.S. Senate and National Archives. Then lied about it saying they had cast their votes in the Michigan state capitol on Dec. 14, 2020 when in fact they made the shit up in a "secret" meeting in the basement of their HQ in Lansing. It's literally some shit children would make up! Let's meet at the tree house and devise our plan to get free candy forever!

There has to be some MAJOR information left out of the charging documents for this to be even remotely doubtful. The only defense I've heard is that they were simply trying to submit an alternate slate of electors in case any of the lawsuits filed trying to overturn the results were successful. However, earlier in December that shit was laughed out of court with the judge stating "the people of spoken". Both the Senate and House GOP leaders stated there was no evidence of voter fraud great enough to come close to overturning the election. It was never in doubt. These people are FUCKED. Cults are a dangerous thing.

Comment

I just read the affidavit from the AG's office and... like... WTF? They just simply got together and made up documents that said they were the official electors for the state of Michigan and tried to pass it off as real to the goddamn U.S. Senate and National Archives. Then lied about it saying they had cast their votes in the Michigan state capitol on Dec. 14, 2020 when in fact they made the shit up in a "secret" meeting in the basement of their HQ in Lansing. It's literally some shit children would make up! Let's meet at the tree house and devise our plan to get free candy forever!

There has to be some MAJOR information left out of the charging documents for this to be even remotely doubtful. The only defense I've heard is that they were simply trying to submit an alternate slate of electors in case any of the lawsuits filed trying to overturn the results were successful. However, earlier in December that shit was laughed out of court with the judge stating "the people of spoken". Both the Senate and House GOP leaders stated there was no evidence of voter fraud great enough to come close to overturning the election. It was never in doubt. These people are FUCKED. Cults are a dangerous thing.
                            The Michigan group of fake electors seems to have been particularly stupid and careless. Based on what I've seen from the Michigan GOP over the past 3 years that's not surprising.

BTW just last month the 6th Circuit upheld sanctions against the Kraken attorneys in Michigan saying that no competent attorney could reasonably think these self-declared electors were legitimate.

I'm a little surprised they weren't charged earlier after hearing the details. Maybe there was a lengthy fight over search warrants that held it up.

Comment

• Bill Milliken, where are you when Michigan needs you?

He was the longest serving Democrat governor in Michigan's history. He called himself Republican, but he was no more Republican than Strangelove is.
                              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Sununu not running for reelection in New Hampshire. Opens the door for Dems to flip a Governor seat

Comment

Working...
                                X