No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nothing to see here. They’ll be fine. LOL @ the snowflakes!
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by foxhopper View Post
      Biden boom!
      U.S. growth rate last quarter 1.3
      Russia growth rate 1.2. So those sanctions are really working or the U.S. economy is moving more into stagnation now which is a harbinger for a recession.

Comment

• Honest question for the conservatives. Say Bud Light ceases to exist and jobs lost because of it (and yes I know it is part of a conglomerate) is that a win for conservatives?

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• STFU
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
            Honest question for the conservatives. Say Bud Light ceases to exist and jobs lost because of it (and yes I know it is part of a conglomerate) is that a win for conservatives?
            Jobs would be lost at AB, perhaps, but gained elsewhere (like Modelo, Coors, whatever), the net for the US would be a wash, but a guy in St. Louis losing his job doesn’t feel better knowing that a guy in Golden, Colorado got one. I get that and I feel for him. The reality is that shitty decisions made at the top of a corporation does absolutely impact the rank and file.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I would assume that people that lose Bud Light jobs will pretty quickly find comparable jobs. That’s the complete equation.

And the answer from a conservative perspective is that it’s a market reaction and market has spoken. There are lots of companies that fail because the market rejects the product/service. The win isn’t in the failure it’s in the functioning of free markets. People lose jobs when markets function properly and gain more.

And to answer the follow on point — if a company wants to sell on a political posture then they’ve opened themselves up to failure on that posture. The market ought not be a one way street. Ideally, the products would succeed or fail on their own merit, BUT, if your branding includes a political component then that’s now going to factor into success/failure.

Comment

• AB/InBev's loss is Coors/Millers/Yuengling's gain. I do feel bad for the BL drivers, merchandisers, distributors etc...but people will always drink beer...the overall consumption has not changed...the marketplace rules...stop making your company political...follow Michael Jordan's stance...Republicans buy shoes too...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                  Honest question for the conservatives. Say Bud Light ceases to exist and jobs lost because of it (and yes I know it is part of a conglomerate) is that a win for conservatives?
                  I don't think this is a conservative thing. If this was just a conservative thing, I doubt that AB's losses would be as big as they are. Libs would still be buying it by the case. Problem is, nobody is buying it. When a large seller like Costco decides to discontinue the product, its because nobody is buying it.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• EFZ
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Ultimate White Privilege...in a picture...biden family.jpg
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 359748621_6365470620236395_3794459542628543924_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p180x540&_nc_cat=100&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=JOobqZZJGj4AX_QZkQU&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-2.xx&oh=00_AfDyXXFg_-8zHCvaOBHWb1UuIrT7HdhA6ScF3iHR3cZKDg&oe=64B6470D
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• cruel

Can't you see this is a story about a father's unending love for his son?
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Can you see this....

STFU

Comment

• Sophisticated Tudor Full of Updates?
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Don't play Wiz with me, twatmonkey.

Comment

Working...
                                X