No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It's just Hunter's medication...step 3 on his recovery path...no biggie.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hunter is just sleepy Joe blows mule. You do what you have to do to stay sharp and focused to build back better.

Comment

• Build Back with Better Blow.

BBBB
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

You might want to look up the phrase "standard deviation".

Semantic peoples have a median IQ of around 115. White (Caucasoid) around 103. Negroid around 88. East Asian (Mongoloid) around 115.

These are well-established scientific facts. Next, you'll say "But the tests are biased!". Progressive sociologists have had 30 years to come up with an "unbiased" IQ test but every attempt comes up with the same results.

But this flies in the face of the progressive belief in EQUITY. You cannot justify equal outcomes if you don't assume relatively equal inputs. The left posits unequal outcomes as "caused" by nefarious actors with evil intent. They are not willing to accept genetic differences that different races have. IQ is by far the most consistent measurement. Does anyone here contest the statement that Negroids are the most physically gifted humans, with Caucasoid second and Mongoloid third?

This doesn't mean that the next black person you meet is going to be unintelligent, or that the next Chinese person you meet will be smart. As you say, these are Macro, bell curve, statistics for large samples from the three races.
          Wow....just wow. I mean I gave you a chance to reconsider your words and like DJT you doubled and tripled down on the racist crap and try to cloak it with "scientific" facts. The last part you spewed was the same crap that Dodgers GM Al Campanis got fired for on his Nightline interview back in 1987. That is how racist that shit is. Here is a pertinent clip from that interview

Coinciding with the 40th anniversary of Jackie Robinson's Major League Baseball debut (April 15, 1947). Campanis, who had played alongside Robinson and was k...

I hear your "argument" throughout history. It is the argument that justified the Jim Crow laws, anti-semantic laws and behaivors. It is the argument that those in power use to justify in keeping the people below them down.
          2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Well.

This sure makes me want to go see a WNBA game.

Fox News hosts Johnny 'Joey' Jones, Rachel Campos-Duffy and Will Cain reacted to WNBA star Natasha Cloud's controversial criticism of America.
            "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
              Well.

This sure makes me want to go see a WNBA game.

https://www.foxnews.com/media/wnba-p...ntial-gen-z-er
              If she wants to leave, I'll sponsor her repatriation. Seriously. Let's live in separate countries. The latter could happen in our lifetimes BTW if you catch my meaning.

Comment

• A couple things:

1) Enes Kanter was never a star NBA player

2) She is not wrong that a lot of religion has been used, not just in the US, to justify horrible treatment to others. Especially in regards towards minority communities in general.

3) She is right that there could be a lot more done to help those that need it in this country. But that is unlikely because of corporations having a death grip on the government and that is who most elected officials serve.
                2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• When people say stupid things like "America is a trash country", I immediately think of those 18-25 year old men in the landing crafts, approaching the Normandy coast on D-Day. They knew some or maybe all of them, were about to die. All in an effort to stop the occupation of an evil man leading an evil country's army into Europe.

Yeah, those guys were 'trash'.

Such a fool.

The US isn't perfect. But its nowhere near "trash". She needs to remove her entitled butt out of here if she honestly feels that way.
                  "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Talent,

An interesting take on “The Road” as a parenting book:

When all of the accouterments are stripped away, what does it mean to care for a child? That’s what McCarthy was really writing about.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post
                      A couple things:

1) Enes Kanter was never a star NBA player

2) She is not wrong that a lot of religion has been used, not just in the US, to justify horrible treatment to others. Especially in regards towards minority communities in general.

3) She is right that there could be a lot more done to help those that need it in this country. But that is unlikely because of corporations having a death grip on the government and that is who most elected officials serve.
                      It's been quite obvious that progs do not like the United States and hold it in contempt. Kanter is spot on about traveling to some actually shitty countries. It's a shame that Cloud wants to uphold racial discrimination in the United States. We should be past that nonsense but the victimhood mentality simply runs too deep in too many people.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                        When people say stupid things like "America is a trash country", I immediately think of those 18-25 year old men in the landing crafts, approaching the Normandy coast on D-Day. They knew some or maybe all of them, were about to die. All in an effort to stop the occupation of an evil man leading an evil country's army into Europe.

Yeah, those guys were 'trash'.

Such a fool.

The US isn't perfect. But its nowhere near "trash". She needs to remove her entitled butt out of here if she honestly feels that way.
                        Those young men stormed the beaches at Normandy to make the world safe for Pride Month.

Comment

• The word is "antisemitic", people. Let's get it together. Being "anti-semantic" means you oppose debating the meaning of words.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

Those young men stormed the beaches at Normandy to make the world safe for Pride Month.
                            Did they storm the beaches at Normandy so that 3 generations later a bunch of perpetually aggrieved reactionaries could decide that, akshully, the Nazis were right about a good many things?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

It's been quite obvious that progs do not like the United States and hold it in contempt. Kanter is spot on about traveling to some actually shitty countries. It's a shame that Cloud wants to uphold racial discrimination in the United States. We should be past that nonsense but the victimhood mentality simply runs too deep in too many people.
                              Yeah, it takes a lot to defend a person who says the US is a trash country, but not if you believe it. And I have zero doubt Whitley believes that.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Pride Month is over.

How did you fuckers survive without turning gay?

I guess they'll have to try harder next year
                                I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Working...
                                X