No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• You're free to say whatever you want, as long as you say what you're supposed to say.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Speaking of freedom, whether permanent or temporary, ..

Happy Canada Day to our Canadian friends.

Last edited by lineygoblue; July 2, 2023, 10:27 AM.

Comment

• I bet it's smoking hot up there!
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post
          Amazing how DSL hates Musk now that Musk is supporting free speech.
          Well for one, I doubt you’ll be able to find old posts of mine praising Musk for his electric cars or whatever it is you think I’ve said in the past. Two, he vastly overpaid for a social media platform essentially on a dare. Three, he’s running it into the ground. Advertising is down significantly, no one’s paying for Twitter Blue, and now he’s limiting usage of the app because he refused to keep paying Google to help keep the place running.

Even a lot of your fellow rightwing crackpots are complaining about him now. Many of whom are convinced that Twitter’s algorithm is stifling their reach again. It turns out it’s hard to keep overly online weirdos (who expect to “earn” a living by posting on social media) happy for any great length of time.

Comment

• All due respect...STFU.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
              All due respect...STFU.
              Leap headfirst into the nearest thresher, you gangrenous ape.

Comment

• [/QUOTE] and now he’s limiting usage of the app because he refused to keep paying Google to help keep the place running.[/QUOTE]

That's temporary, he's scaring people into buying the blue check. Then it will go back and people will be stuck with it, smart people like me see right through it and if you use a PC it doesn't affect you at all. I tried to tell a couple of people (higher profile) throwing hissy fits and gave up. lol​

Comment

• I used to think that Jemele Hill was a intelligent person.

Comment

• Huh??

Comment

• Yeah, I certainly never thought she was intelligent. I always thought and still think she is fundamentally unserious.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Jamele Hill vs. DSL

Tossup in stupidity.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That’s over the line. Mark it zero!

That’s like saying crashcourse vs anyone is a punctuation tossup

Comment

• I quite agree.

The thresher awaits, WiZZie

Comment

• Based on your recommendations I’ve been reading Blood Meridian. About 60% done. Possibly the most violence-filled, blood-drenched novel I’ve ever read. Quite good.

Comment

• It’s stupendously good. Judge Holden is legendary.

Comment

Working...
                                X