No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ah yes...the ever virtuous Progs...ever so mindful of the Constitution of our country. If you want a good laugh... read the dissenting opinion of the AA ruling...by Jackson...what a flipping idiot.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      Ah yes...the ever virtuous Progs...ever so mindful of the Constitution of our country. If you want a good laugh... read the dissenting opinion of the AA ruling...by Jackson...what a flipping idiot.
      Fuck off you stupid brain dead cunt. I relish that the country will never follow your pathetic disgusting beliefs. Whine about New York City or LA having more influence than North Platte, pederast.

Comment

• You like me! You really like me!
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

You like me! You really like me!
          If we’re being honest I actually do like you

But also burn in hell.

Comment

• Sorry at a place that’s blasting “classical gas” and trying not to succomb to their wiles and tip 50%

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

If we’re being honest I actually do like you

But also burn in hell.
              heh
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                Sorry at a place that’s blasting “classical gas” and trying not to succomb to their wiles and tip 50%
                Clapton?
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                  Myself and all of my kids who have advanced degrees in medicine and the sciences were vocally opposed to the Biden scheme and how he tried to muscle it in over the objections of a whole lot of Americans who either paid off their loans or were close to it. Love this court.
                  Also, take into account all of the Americans who never went to college and thus never had loans. They would have been on the hook for this scheme - and since there's more of them than there are beneficiaries, so it was arrogant to the point of stupidity to think that this would have a net political gain.

Unless, of course, people really are as stupid as the Ds think they are.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

Clapton?
                    No some awful local guys playing terrible Looney Tunes bullshit.

Also Talent, apologies. Deleted a post that went too far even when being sarcastic.

Comment

• A touch of reflective dignity? A sure sign of weakness only a man can learn at an mush-mouthed, weak-kneed institution like Cornell.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Or, if he's been hanging around with Wiz too much ...
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Ah yes...the ever virtuous Progs...ever so mindful of the Constitution of our country. If you want a good laugh... read the dissenting opinion of the AA ruling...by Jackson...what a flipping idiot.
                          Well, during her confirmation hearings, she couldn't give a definition of what a woman is, so her babblings are understandable. I guess.

But at least she's black!

Comment

• Dumb Debbie Stupidnow is running her mouth about "maga" Republicans again. This time her industrial size panties are in a twist because of the USSC's ruling on Joe Bidet's free cash giveaway to college students. Stupidnow considers John Roberts and Clarence Thomas to be "maga" extremists, even though that phrase was nowhere to be found when both entered the Court.

She's finally going to retire after this term, but Michigan voters will stupidly vote in another one just like her. (hello Lisa Slotkin) Maybe Dumb Debbie can console herself with some free rides on Gretch's yacht out of Petoskey, after she retires. Gretch has 'friends' at the marina.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              If you have some examples then fire away.
                              I'm waiting, DSL.

Comment

• DSL was 2 IPAs into a National Treasure marathon and, emboldened by the ABV and genius of Nicholas Cage, amped up the sass a little.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X