No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why the fuck would anyone want to hire a web designer...or a cake designer for that matter...when those people detest your lifestyle? JFC...go find another freak to do your work...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Michigan House of Representatives just passed a bill to make illegal...miscalling someone's pronoun...JFC. This is what the Progs want for America...

Thank God Trump won in 2016 and placed three justices in the USSC...think of the lunacy without that. Fucking scary.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If the D's win the WH in 2024...and the R's don't win back the Senate... (Lord fucking help us) Court Packing will happen...as well as DC Statehood and PR as well...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez Press Release

@AOCpressTwo

This isn’t fair … Getting into college based on skin color should be a 9-0 vote in the SCOTUS. What a bunch of racists.​

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            Michigan House of Representatives just passed a bill to make illegal...miscalling someone's pronoun...JFC. This is what the Progs want for America...

Thank God Trump won in 2016 and placed three justices in the USSC...think of the lunacy without that. Fucking scary.
            As I understand it the bill is just updating hate crime legislation from a few decades ago to include more categories. I know you're against hate crime legislation in general. I am not. Now stfu

Comment

• Talk of the apparent movement out of the Zaphoresia Nuclear Power Plant of Russian personnel has sparked concerns that the Russians will blow it up on or after July 5th. At it's peak, the ZNPP employed 11,000 people. It had downsized to around 2,500 - these are bare-bones operators and engineers - some Ukrainians, some Russians working for the Russian power company, Rosatom, These personnel have been told to evacuate to Crimea.

As I understand the engineering, each of the 4 reactors are shielded by concrete and lead and are nearly impossible to destroy with explosives. All 4 of them are in some level "cold storage, i.e., they are not producing power or very little of it. What is at risk are spent rods in the cooling ponds and other areas where nuclear waste is securely stored. Ukrainian intelligence services have disclosed that the Russians have already mined and planted explosives in these two locations. Experts are saying that the destruction of the ZNPP is more symbolic without downplaying the radiation leak risks even though apparently these are minimal - somewhat similar to the radiation leaks at the Three Mile Island reactor that occurred from a reactor meltdown in 1979. With prevailing winds, the ZNPP radiation risk maps would affect Russian occupied territory more than Ukrainian. However, like the destruction of the Karakova dam that flooded approach paths for Ukrainian forces trying to advance south and east, blowing up parts of the ZNPP that might cause radiation to leak has the same effect of denying access to those same Russian occupied areas. From what I've read, Russian troops are not well trained or equipped to fight in the presence of nuclear or biologic contamination. They'll probably withdraw to safe areas

Nuclear.jpg

[

Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• ESPN layoffs of on-air talent has finally started. Here's who's known to be out:

* Keyshawn Johnson
                * Max Kellerman
                * Jalen Rose
                * Jeff Van Gundy

Not official but I've read both Steve Young and Suzy Kolber expected to be cut

Comment

• Kellerman and Rose I shed not a tear.
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DSL...if I refuse to make a cake for you and your domestic partner...because I think you are a douchebag...is that a hate crime?
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Interesting. I’m not sure what there is to “reconsider” vis a vis Moore v Harper in Ohio. Unless the SC is telling the Ohio Supreme Court that they have the right to review the drawn districts.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                        DSL...if I refuse to make a cake for you and your domestic partner...because I think you are a douchebag...is that a hate crime?
                        Yes, because hating me is indeed a crime.

Comment

• I hating you is wrong...I don't wanna be right...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

As I understand it the bill is just updating hate crime legislation from a few decades ago to include more categories. I know you're against hate crime legislation in general. I am not. Now stfu
                            A felony with $10,000 fine for not using the right pronouns.. Nothing to see here folks..

Comment

• DSL...listen here man...oh shit...there went 10k...fuck.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The thought police, they live inside of my head
                                The thought police, they come to me in my bed
                                The thought police, they're coming to arrest me, oh no
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X