• Show
Clear All

• When you steal my armrest to do it, yeah

Comment

• Well....excuuuuuuse me!
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Right, and add to that it'd be weird to see someone smoking a cigar right there and dropping ashes everywhere. Or in a cemetery for that matter.
        Exactly. I was talking to one of my waiters and he said DC’s lax “medical” marijuana laws have made it big business in DC. I had no idea. Also, DC’s Chinatown has really gone down. It is overrun with the Jamaican street “gangs” - but the Jamaicans are not really that criminal, so gang may be too strong.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Gimme your wallet...mon!
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• naked guys walking the streets with parents bring their kids to see
            pot heads and homeless surrounding the washington mall
            bunch of ex cons in the wagner group almost able to get ahold of some nukes
            global warming possibly driving NY pizza makers out of business
            guy who's voice is hard to understand making a run at a president whos brain is hard to understand
            DSL and wiz making travel plans
            somebody make it stop

Comment

• I have it on good authority from Greta Thunberg that we'll all, especially you, be dead in a few years anyway. So you have that going for you.

Comment

• I wish you'd make STFU plans...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Canadians sending us more of their filthy, befouled air again today. You forgot that.

Comment

• They are sending almost as much foul air as DSL does here...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• AI Photos Of Men And Women In Every US State (buzzfeed.com)

need to find that arizona chick​

Comment

• Why do the women look like they are about to get swatted by their white hubbies

Comment

• What do you tell a woman with two black eyes?
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I miss the good old days when all we had to worry about was skinny people running around naked and Ray Stevens singing "The Streak" after him and Ethel watching a sporting event. Mature people like Wiz, old geezer, and I knew better then pranching around nekid.

Comment

• I just went to take my dog for a walk and (again) its a fog of smoke from Wildfires in Canada. I could hardly breathe and my eyes were burning (happened last week too).

Here is a pic of Detroit

9c723c5d-d63e-4f01-83c1-490a39818f30-RG106413.jpg?width=660&height=441&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp.jpg

Comment

• Yeah, it’s brutal.

Comment

Working...
                                X