No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'd read part D of the majority. The Texas case is an unique case narrowly decided. I mean, they go out of their way to say that.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
      I'd read part D of the majority. The Texas case is an unique case narrowly decided. I mean, they go out of their way to say that.
      Right. I mean I can easily see Gorsuch/Barrett/Thomas granting standing to Missouri in the student loan cases because the redressability question might not be present there for them. But I also can see Kav and Roberts sticking with the liberals there too. We'll see next week.

Comment

• Difficult to prosecute idiocy. Biden is covered. Iffen it was that easy...DSL would be in jail.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          Difficult to prosecute idiocy. Biden is covered. Iffen it was that easy...DSL would be in jail.
          Zip it, you calamitous, cretinous clod.

Comment

• The defense rests your dishonor.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Would be quite interesting if Laxalt gets charged. He’s the former R candidate for Nevada Gov (2018) and Senate (2022). Ran Trump’s 2020 campaign in the state

Comment

• Would be even better if you would STFU.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ‘It’s Become a Distraction’: NHL Teams Will No Longer Wear Pride Jerseys

https://www.nationalreview.com/news/...pride-jerseys/

Here you go, Hannibal. It took a few people to say one word: "no" and a coach refusing to apologize, "Provy did nothing wrong" and the NHL has determined they will not wear pride jerseys next year.

The refusal of some NHL players to participate led NHL Commissioner Gary Bettman and later the league’s board of governors to conclude it’s become a distraction from the actual hockey as well as the causes highlighted. The board instituted the policy Thursday.

“That’s just become more of a distraction from really the essence of what the purpose of these nights are,” explained Bettman. “We’re keeping the focus on the game. And on these specialty nights, we’re going to be focused on the cause.”

Teams will still host the Pride nights, but individual players won’t be subject to scrutiny for their decisions, Bettman said. The teams will continue to host themed nights for other causes as well, such as military appreciation and the fight against cancer.

Meanwhile over in MLB, if you share an Instagram post of a guy reading scripture, your career is over.

Comment

• The sports leagues now just don't want you to accept these prog stances...YOU WILL LIKE THEM DAMMIT!
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I was wondering why the loons were so quiet today...

First son Hunter Biden warned a Chinese business associate in a 2017 text message that dad Joe and his political allies would “make certain … that you will regret not following my direction” while negotiating a six-figure business deal.

The July 30, 2017 WhatsApp missive from Hunter to Henry Zhao was revealed to the House Ways and Means Committee last month by IRS supervisory agent Gary Shapley and made public Thursday.

“I am sitting here with my father and we would like to understand why the commitment made has not been fulfilled,” Hunter Biden wrote Zhao, the director of Harvest Fund Management, according to Shapley.

“Tell the director that I would like to resolve this now before it gets out of hand, and now means tonight,” the now-53-year-old went on. “And, Z, if I get a call or text from anyone involved in this other than you, Zhang, or the chairman, I will make certain that between the man sitting next to me and every person he knows and my ability to forever hold a grudge that you will regret not following my direction.”

“I am sitting here waiting for the call with my father,” Hunter reiterated to conclude the stunning message.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...is this a Watergate tapes being found moment?

Even Kirby and KJP are silenced...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think we all knew Hunter used his father's political influene to squeeze people for millions. I mean, I think even the Progs here acknowledge that Hunter is a corrupt fuck up. They may not be able to do it without some "whataboutisms", but they'll do it.

What's been less clear is the extent to which, if any, The Chairman was involved. That text doesn't look great, BUT -- and I want to raise this -- it's certainly conceivable the jizzrag was just throwing his dad's name around and The Chairman wasn't actually really sitting next to him. I mean, if I had to beat on that fucktwat telling the truth or lying, I'm pushing all in the latter. So, the text certainly confirms what we all know -- or should all know -- about the doucher, and it suggests The Chairman's involvement, but inconclusively (to my mind).
                          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Fed judge blocks Florida’s new anti-drag law.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              I think we all knew Hunter used his father's political influene to squeeze people for millions. I mean, I think even the Progs here acknowledge that Hunter is a corrupt fuck up. They may not be able to do it without some "whataboutisms", but they'll do it.

What's been less clear is the extent to which, if any, The Chairman was involved. That text doesn't look great, BUT -- and I want to raise this -- it's certainly conceivable the jizzrag was just throwing his dad's name around and The Chairman wasn't actually really sitting next to him. I mean, if I had to beat on that fucktwat telling the truth or lying, I'm pushing all in the latter. So, the text certainly confirms what we all know -- or should all know -- about the doucher, and it suggests The Chairman's involvement, but inconclusively (to my mind).
                              So Biden...who loves his son...and claims he has done nothing wrong...will throw said son under the bus if he has to?
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This is all just Russian disinfo anyway. I do think this text can be verified...and the fact the the WH appears very flatfooted says a lot. We'll see. Not ready to say "We've got him now!" just yet.

Remember the OJ trial. So far the glove actually does fit...and even that might not be enough. Only way to get to the bottom of all of this is with a R president in 2025...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X