Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biden Dons Feathered Headdress To Welcome Indian Prime Minister

image.jpg

WASHINGTON, D.C. — President Biden wore a ceremonial feathered headdress today as he welcomed Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi for an official state visit.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I had to double check…

Comment

• I almost did too..
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Why wasn't Pocahontas there?
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            Why wasn't Pocahontas there?
            That's right. She's an Indian. Just ask her.

---

Meanwhile, ...

355312252_10228779126850751_8158661096413722511_n.jpg?stp=cp6_dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=1&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=AfawomNGQ3cAX9bWcxN&_nc_oc=AQkQqdDPM4lBkVocbLm4OwLCnnOghnVMJRpgwBx-vzlnBAYNTKgeQ5tEBFT6VIH-Has&_nc_ht=scontent-

Comment

• You are one sick monkey.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well? They want their nickel

Chairman Joe is making sure all us peons are paying up.

Comment

• Eh, I have it on good authority that a few million in unpaid federal income tax is only a misdemeanor.

Comment

• The past 48 hours have alerted me to a new breed of conspiracy idiot: Titanic truthers. Ice cannot hurt steel! It was a bomb on board, designed to kill off a bunch of millionaires opposed to the creation of the Federal Reserve!

Comment

• STFU. More Supreme Court rulings start soon. Your minutes be numbered!!!!
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• There goes the weekend. That sadist Alito...

Comment

• Comment

• The Wagner PMC boss, Prighozen, launched another video tirade on his Telegram channel today. In it he accuses the MoD (notably not "the president") of misleading the Russian people about the reasons for invading Ukraine. He suggests the MoD - his main target has been Shoigu, the Minister of Defense - drummed up the story that Ukraine and NATO were about to launch a full scale ground war to invade Russia and the goal of the special military operation was to preempt that.

I've heard different accounts as to why Prighozen hasn't been charged with "discrediting the Russian Military" - the standard charge to silence critics of the war, that was enthroned in Russian law by, no surprise - presidential decree - a few months ago. One is that Putin likes to create a certain amount of chaos within his political allies most of which are in high government positions inside the Kremlin. There are others called Siloviki, or, in Russian "people of force." These are Russian Oligarchs and elites who have access to Putin. Prighozen facilitates discord. The other is that framing the MoD as incompetent gives Putin a foil should things go south - and they will. Therefore he keeps Prighozen around and essentially untouchable.

The downside is that Prighozen's tirades have the potential of sewing discontent within the Russian population. Interestingly, political analysts have not seen much of an open antiwar movement in Russia, especially where you might expect it in big cities like St. Petersburg and Moscow. Reportedly there is café and bar talk, poorly organized. Nalvany's organizers have reportedly been trying to get some antiwar stuff going and launching drone attacks in and around Moscow and ground attacks of Russian boarder towns that can't be attributed to Ukraine are part of the Ukrainian's intelligence services effort to "bring the war home to the Russian upper classes."
                            Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• All Justices but Alito agree Texas has no standing to sue Biden over immigration policy (Gorsuch/Barrett/Thomas for different reasons than the other 5).

Comment

• Sleazy slimeball Texas AG Paxton brags about how often he sues the Biden administration. Doesn't have many actual victories to show for it.

Today's decision is "maybe" a window into how the student loan cases will be decided.

Comment

Working...
                                X