No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The ultimate white privilege...7071b8a3bf04e8db48728d775e73689d0e-hunter-biden-feed.jpg
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Michi-Fornia takes another step closer to becoming a reality.

"What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Comment

• I’m sure the diversity of OceanGate’s employees were top of mind as they all weezed out their last breath.

Comment

• Well I watched the video and every employee in the video is white. So the lesson appears to be don't hire white people. Or at least make sure they're all over 50. Thank you, the Malaysian Sensation, Mr. Ian Miles Cheong.

Comment

• Anyways I hope the billionaire's stepson had a good time at the Blink-182 concert.

Titanic sub passenger Hamish Harding's stepson attends Blink-182 concert amid search (nypost.com)

Comment

• fuckin' uninspirational honkeys
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• John Durham testifying on Capitol Hill now...but it's all fake...like us landing on the moon...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...all the dems want to bring up to him is the amount of money spent on the investigations...of course...how much have all the crackpot investigating on Trump...the two impeachments...etc....how much have those cost? So investigating is wrong when you are investigating fraud of fraudulent investigating...of the left...is that right?

Progs gonna prog.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Meanwhile, in the UK, a teacher berates a student and calls her despicable for saying that the student's peer, who identifies as a cat...yes, cat...is a girl. I'm glad there was an actual recording of it.

Of course, now the the argument is "well, that's just one teacher" -- to which I say..."one teacher caught on tape" -- this the future (or present in some places) of the US, too.

Keep up the good fight, Governor DeSantis.
                      Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                      Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• It's very comical to watch the people who have been caught lying and cheating...continue to say they were not lying of cheating....

Adam Schiff says hello.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Nothing better to do with your life today, Wiz?

The serious hearing (Intel) was yesterday, behind closed doors. Today's the made-for-tv spectacle.

Comment

• Oh I don't know...lots of things I could be doing today...but it's always so much more fun to antagonize you and Team Prog...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                              Meanwhile, in the UK, a teacher berates a student and calls her despicable for saying that the student's peer, who identifies as a cat...yes, cat...is a girl. I'm glad there was an actual recording of it.

Of course, now the the argument is "well, that's just one teacher" -- to which I say..."one teacher caught on tape" -- this the future (or present in some places) of the US, too.

Keep up the good fight, Governor DeSantis.
                              Let's hope this nonsense gets stopped in its tracks. My son wasn't alone in thinking that the kid in his 6th grade class that identified as a Corgi had truly gone fishing.
                              Last edited by Tom W; June 21, 2023, 10:18 AM.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X