No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Huh. So obviously now there is too much water...which is probably also caused by man...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• On the China COVID origin ...... I don't think anyone looking at the facts can dismiss that the preponderance of evidence supporting the view that COVID-19 originated from the Wuhan lab. It was bad enough that principals in the US Government dismissed the facts by the time in 2021 it became clear Wuhan is where COVID19 came from and continue to dismiss the facts now, saying, "we don't know for sure." What's worse is the west, led by the US, not demanding that China be accountable for the massive economic damage whatever it was they were doing in the Wuhan lab caused. Reparations are in order.

I think that weak kneed national security issues that permeated western democracies - characterized by fear of confrontation with China (and Russia) that might escalate - didn't facilitate collective, allied action against China (and Russia when it first seized Crimea). That sort of weak kneed policy persists today and led to the Russian invasion of Ukraine along Russia's continued pursuit of victory there and it's imperialist goals both in Ukraine and in the rest of eastern Europe. China's increasingly bold FP and aggressive military posture in the South China Sea and Straights of Taiwan can be laid square at the feet of western socially liberal beliefs that everything will be fine and we'll all get along because ..... globalization and the economic interdependence that creates. So much for that bullshit.
      Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
        Well, the bottom picture was from two years ago and the top picture is from last week so I'm no sure.
        I've seen other pictures that suggest those pictures above could very well be reversed.
        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Yet we continue to appease China. It's fucking disgusting. So when our AG/DOJ/FBI says regarding the Trump documents scandal that they are "concerned about national security" it's a bunch of...as GOD SAVE THEW QUEEN MAN says...malarkey...
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Perhaps the "Trump Documents" were exactly, and nothing more than, Wuhan lab records?

Comment

• Just don’t call it the China Virus.

Comment

• I think Tom may be on to something...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Well I am not racist...but I have cut back on my trips to the Mongolian Grill...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

I've seen other pictures that suggest those pictures above could very well be reversed.
                    Well, the very first line of the article (from yesterday) is:

California's Lake Oroville, one of the many important reservoirs in the West that reached critically low levels during the height of the megadrought, is now filled to the brim.
                    ​​
                    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Well cool...that should make the Green army back off!
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dear Mr. Talent, Esq:

I realize you are not a tax attorney but I have a dilemma. I failed to disclose a few million dollars on my federal tax returns a few years ago. Is this a problem? I would like to come clean as these last five years have been very tough on my conscience...please advise. I really don't look good in an orange jumpsuit. Please advise.

Signed,

Your Pal Always,

Son of The Big Guy
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dear Mr. Talent, Esq:

I realize you are not a federal crimes attorney but I have a dilemma. I failed to disclose the fact that I am a foreign agent making millions overseas a few years ago. Is this a problem? I would like to come clean as these last five years have been very tough on my conscience...please advise. I really don't look good in an orange jumpsuit. Please advise.

Signed,

Your Pal Always,

Son of The Big Guy​
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dear Mr. Talent, Esq:

I realize you are not a federal gun crime attorney but I have a dilemma. I failed to disclose that I am a crack addict on a federal gun application a few years ago. Is this a problem? I would like to come clean as these last five years have been very tough on my conscience...please advise. I really don't look good in an orange jumpsuit. Please advise.

Signed,

Your Pal Always,

Son of The Big Guy​
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• JFC

Talent, please acknowledge THE_WIZARD_ in some way. A twatwaffle or chucklefuck will do nicely.

Comment

• Dear Mr. Talent, Esq:

I realize you don't specialize in defending insurrectionists...but I am a little old granny from Butt Creek Tennessee who happened to enter the Capitol building on 1/6/21 peacefully. I did not break anything nor refuse to comply with any law enforcement that day yet I am currently serving a five year prison sentence. I happened to hear that a gentleman known as "HB" received a sweet plea deal and was wondering if you thought the DOJ might allow me such a sweet deal as well. Thanks in advance.

Agnes in the Smokies
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X