No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• They need to add a third option to this poll...Trump...Biden...or a bullet to the gullet...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• NY Post with a great article on how obvious it is that Covid-19 came from a lab. The experts lied. Dr. Fauci lied. Plain and simple. There needs to be accountability.

10 reasons we KNOW that COVID-19 leaked from the Wuhan Lab (nypost.com)

Comment

• As long as you are on Team Prog...you will never be held accountable...for anything...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          As long as you are on Team Prog...you will never be held accountable...for anything...
          The Chairman has weaponized the Justice Department against his own son. Just imagine what he might do to YOU.

Comment

• Gun charge and a misdemeanor tax charge...lmao.

whoa
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yes Mr. Dahmer we are going to charge you for illegal possession of body parts...$250 fine and don't do it again son...
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ...and if you think think this will cause Comer to call the dogs off...heh...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This is akin to refereeing your little sons basketball game...you have to call at least one foul on him...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    ...and if you think think this will cause Comer to call the dogs off...heh...
                    Literally no one is worried about the "Comer Investigation" that is all bark, no bite.

Now stifle, jabbering jackanape.

Comment

• HUNTER BIDEN'S LAPTOP!!!!

4jmlmmh8hz4b1.webp
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• "Gee Davey, maybe they don't exist"

'Maybe they don't exist': Republicans question legitimacy of alleged audio recordings of Biden bribery scheme | CNN Politics

Comment

• ...and out come the loons...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I do agree though DSL...probably nothing will happen...because as I said...Progs are never held accountable...but they should be...but with a D Senate...no chance for impeachment anyway...so what would be the point...of course the D's can go through two impeachment processes over absolute bs...

But I do agree...it is enlightening to see what the BFCS has done to America...and the media ignores...it's both sad and comical...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
                              NY Post with a great article on how obvious it is that Covid-19 came from a lab. The experts lied. Dr. Fauci lied. Plain and simple. There needs to be accountability.

10 reasons we KNOW that COVID-19 leaked from the Wuhan Lab (nypost.com)
                              It's quite amazing considering everything we went through that this story is just shrugged off. There will be no accountability whatsoever and the media deserves the most blowback for actively covering for those assholes.

Comment

• ...and I realize CGVT has a cock obsession...and TDS...but there actually is more on the laptop than that...but I'm sure when he saw those he stopped right there and worked himself into a frenzy...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X