Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    Is that a dream you had?
    No I'm just being a doofus. My most vivid dream recently I was on a drawbridge back in my hometown and it went berzerk. My car fell in but I jumped out in time. Rest of the dream was me wandering around trying to figure out what I was going to do.

What's it mean, Freud?

Comment

• Amazingly, that dream also means you’re gay.
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And dream interpretation is about as accurate as astrology.

Although, speaking of dreams, I once told Wildcat00 that I dreamed of her slathered in mayonnaise and eating a hot dog while riding a horse bareback with me across a field of curry plants.

I often wonder if that joke is why she stopped posting.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I figured DSL to be a switch hitter...but he putts from the rough?

Stay out of Omaha! Omaha!
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            And dream interpretation is about as accurate as astrology.

Although, speaking of dreams, I once told Wildcat00 that I dreamed of her slathered in mayonnaise and eating a hot dog while riding a horse bareback with me across a field of curry plants.

I often wonder if that joke is why she stopped posting.
            Well whether it did or not let's agree to blame you.

Comment

• Yeah. I’m appropriately ashamed.

Comment

• As they say in Omaha, you done fucked up. They say the same thing in Lincoln only much more gay and full of steroids.

Comment

• Whatever you say...Elton...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                    Whatever you say...Elton...
                    Quiet, you ascot-wearing ignoramus.

Comment

• I just looked to see if there is a Google translator for idiotic gobbledygook...but alas there is not one.

Revise and resubmit.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DeSantis blew it.

R betting odds.png

Comment

• Missing submersible in the North Atlantic with tourists who paid to view the wreckage of the Titanic. I have a friend whose brother died ascending some mountain in Bolivia. I’m not necessarily risk adverse in travel, but neither of those are ways I want to to die.

Rescuers are searching for a submersible used to take tourists and experts to view the famous wreck.

Comment

• Every-Dead-Body-on-Mt_-Everest-Was-Once-A-Highly-Motivated-Person-Magnet-2-x-3.jpg?v=1678053648.jpg

Comment

• Ah, you're right, AA. A parachute not opening... that's a way to die. Getting caught in the gears of a combine... having your nuts bit off by a Laplander, that's the way I wanna go!
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I want to die on my bed being fellated by Bea Arthur. I only consider her untimely death in 2009 as a minor obstacle.

Comment

Working...
                                X