No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Y’all can visit me in Scotland. As I’ve said before, just watch out for my cousins.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I think that I might be voting for this guy. Every time that he talks he makes a lot of sense.

He has no chance to win, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him siphon off >10% of the vote from the other candidates if he ever gets on a debate stage with them.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
        Y’all can visit me in Scotland. As I’ve said before, just watch out for my cousins.
        You mean your half-siblings?
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Dodgers-pre-game-cermony.jpg?ve=1&tl=1.jpg

Coming soon, .. to an elementary school near you ... for your kids entertainment.

What a country.
          "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• looks like something out of the LSD experiments that the CIA was conducting on campus with Jeff's classmates.

Comment

• Bob Huggins picked up for a DUI in Pittsburgh last night. Might be the end of the road for him. Was already on thin ice.

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post
                Dodgers-pre-game-cermony.jpg?ve=1&tl=1.jpg

Coming soon, .. to an elementary school near you ... for your kids entertainment.

What a country.
                Apparently Catholics are fair game to be made fun of...try mocking any other religion...see what you get...

:::::birds chirping:::

You see...certain things are fair game for the left...but pointing out truth about them is <racist-fascist-bigoted-homophobic-transphobia-mysogenic-blahblahblahphobic>

They say..."oh lighten up Frances" then cancel the shit they are opposed to.

Mind control. indoctrination...gaslighting...it's what they do...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The goal of the left (one of them anyway) is to normalize freakish behavior...so as to make it the "new norm"...so then the people on the right are now the oddballs...the outcasts...new freak norms are being established...or at least attempted to be...and if you stand up to it...the name calling starts...and if you sit idly by...then it becomes the new norm...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This from The Hiding Place by Corrie Ten Boom:

“Sex,” I was pretty sure, meant whether you were a boy or girl, and “sin” made Tante Jans very angry, but what the two together meant I could not imagine. And so, seated next to Father in the train compartment, I suddenly asked, “Father, what is sexsin?”
                    He turned to look at me, as he always did when answering a question, but to my surprise he said nothing. At last he stood up, lifted his traveling case from the rack over our heads, and set it on the floor.

“Will you carry it off the train, Corrie?” he said.
                    I stood up and tugged at it. It was crammed with the watches and spare parts he had purchased that morning.
                    “It’s too heavy,” I said.
                    “Yes,” he said. “And it would be a pretty poor father who would ask his little girl to carry such a load. It’s the same way, Corrie, with knowledge. Some knowledge is too heavy for children. When you are older and stronger you can bear it. For now you must trust me to carry it for you.”

We are asking our children to carry loads that are way too heavy for them. They should not be forced, as children, to see and feel the world through the lens of adults. Innocence is worth protecting and worth fighting for. We need to do our part as teachers, parents and caregivers to carry certain things for them until they are old enough to bear the load.​

Comment

• Amen Geezer. Amen. It's criminal what the left is doing to women and children today.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Loyalty to the regime...and hatred of one specific religious sect...sound familiar?

If there was a group openly mocking the LBGTQIA+ community I assure you it would be labeled as a hate group/crime and investigated by the DOJ instantly...but some hate is ok...as long as it's approved...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Kickboxer is on AMC. Obviously, JCVD’s second greatest work (only behind Bloodsport of course). Oscar worthy. He was robbed.
                          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• And, of course, I can’t think about Bloodsport without remembering the farcical long-form response Talent penned to the rabid vegan on Wxing. Truly, a rare shining star in Talent’s tepid online existence.

Comment

• Fetterman. Dear lord:

Comment

• He’s fine
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X