No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• As his high school coach used to say: "lots of luck in your senior year, jack"

Comment

• You are all hitching your wagon to the wrong Southern Governor.

This is the guy that can save the Republican Party.

download.jpg

He is immensely popular, his state's economy is kicking, he kicked the shit out of the Trump supported candidate in the primary and put the brakes on Stacy Abrams political aspirations.

In addition, he has rejected the Trump stolen election bullshit and is distancing himself from that wing of the Georgia Republican party and is basically making the GA GOP's extracurricular bullshit irrelevant buy setting up his own advisory/financial board to fund raise and support like minded candidates.
      He skipped the GA GOP convention because (wait for it)... He didn't want to play fuck-fuck with those jackasses. (and he has enough political clout to do so)

He's not an unlikeable nutjob whose only platform is anti-woke bullshit and is probably as electable a Republican as you will find.

Of course, Hannibal will call him a cuck and rino.
      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Kemp isn’t running. You gotta dance with the girls who show up.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I like Kemp, too.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
            Kemp isn’t running. You gotta dance with the girls who show up.
            I get that, but the Repubs should be beating the drum for this guy.
            I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

I get that, but the Repubs should be beating the drum for this guy.
              I think they would if he announced. You can’t say, “We really like this guy, but he isn’t running, so please vote for our second choice!”
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Yeah, Kemp is a strong candidate. But he ain't running. And, if he did, he'd all but guarantee DJT the nomination. I mean, I currently have it at about 97% certain, but another credible candidate to split the non-crashcourse voters would make it 100%.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

I think they would if he announced. You can’t say, “We really like this guy, but he isn’t running, so please vote for our second choice!”
                  I get that too. They should be beating the drum to get him to run

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                    Wiz:

It wasn't connecting the two -- that's way too small -- The Chairman has plans to build a railroad "all the way across the Indian Ocean".

I can only say this -- how much fucking awesome will that bridge be!!?!?!??!!!! The Chairman for THE WIN!
                    Maybe they'll come across the survivors of that Malaysian airliner when they're building it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                      I like Kemp, too.
                      So you don't care about fixing any of our problems. Got it.

Comment

• Elect more Democrats...

FyrdB6wWAA4djSl?format=png&name=900x900.png

Comment

• Progs gonna prog!
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• "We're not coming after your gas stoves that's a loony conspiracy STOP WATCHING FOX NEWS!!!11!!ONEONEELEVEN"

Comment

• Lol
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• This country is FUBAR
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X