No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 8dcd98bc-17c8-483d-9f68-3ed8d67033b2-IMG_9298.jpg?width=660&height=521&fit=crop&format=pjpg&auto=webp.jpg

She's at her "best" when she's promoting homosexuality and abortion.

Her drinking buddy Nessie was there of course. Along with token LT Guv Gilchrist.

This is Michigan. On the way to being the gayest state in the Union. Quite the consideration, given the competition is California and New York.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• She must make you all so proud...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• She doesn't make me proud. I'm ashamed every time that woman opens her mouth to speak. And I used to think that Michigan voters had good sense. Not anymore.

I get it that her most recent opponent painted herself into a tough corner. Understood. But running a state is more than where you stand on abortion and homosexuality.

To Madame Chairman, all she is about is abortion and homosexuality.

Comment

• 352951175_212297208363064_355835447623221202_n.jpg?_nc_cat=111&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=4GmpOjEv8bsAX8XMeeC&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5-1.xx&oh=00_AfAxExV_jtB8AUwPCF9vsLL9RXpYLj61UwWxPJU9OwBSZw&oe=648AC2CA.jpg

Comment

• Oh c'mon liney...quit whining about bud light you little neo-con beyotch MEGAMAGA racist piag white supremacist homotrans phobe...

Loser.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• She should give Michigan a state holiday for drag queens day. "A drag queen in every school"

Comment

• But klondike... drag queens are good responsible people, and absolutely have no harmful intentions toward children. Or, at least I'm told.

Comment

• DSL and CVGT have no issues with drag queens displaying their "wares" to children...that is just tolerance...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz ---- Mrs. Wiz says "Come home, .. I have a cold beer for you"

DYLAN-MULVANEY-BUD-LIGHT.jpg?ve=1&tl=1.jpg

Comment

• Yer not gonna trick me with that one again...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Berlusconi dead. He's had his last bunga bunga

Comment

• f857af4f05be4140.png

Comment

• c1b841e42c85212e.jpg

Comment

• The NY stuff is nonsense but I think Trump is in some real jeopardy on the documents case.

Comment

• Yes he is. Not for the actual possessing of the docs...this is a total process crime. He is lucky it is going to be in Miami though.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X