X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Attached Files
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Don't need to profit whe you're already a near billionaire. As in business acumen and knowing how to make money. Not being a slimey politician and making bribes to earn your keep.

Comment

• Trump will spend as much time in jail as Hillary will
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• It's all theatrics.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wait for it...

Comment

• The Unabomber is dead. Frees up a spot for you-know-who

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                It's all theatrics.
                Well, not really. That's why I recommend posters read the indictment and learn the nature of the 37 charges and the DOJ's rendering of the facts behind each one. I get, "what about Biden, what about Hillary, what about Pence?" TBF, water under the bridge and whataboutisms.

IMO, this is a different animal than the other's alleged mishandling of classified documents. It's difficult to separate the law (facts) and politics (emotions) in this case. Again, IMO, if the 37 charges, given the evidence and testimony accompanying them can be proven in court that doesn't bode well for The Donald. Of course, that isn't assured nor is a legal maneuver that occurs allowing Trump to avoid a trial or delay it. Assuming the later, and assuming he is re-elected as president, he then could order the DOJ to stand-down.

If Trump goes to trail, he'll have a tough time avoiding a guilty finding (Given my understanding of the facts behind the charges) and IMO. No telling how the aftermath of a guilty finding will unfold. If Trump's alleged involvement in January 6th is an indication of how it will turn out, along with the reality that he could get reelected president, it could get ugly.
                Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; June 10, 2023, 01:51 PM.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• You can indict amd charge a ham sandwich. There's always enough laws on the books to arrest everyone on 3 felonies a day if you wish. In a normal society you don't do it to a former president unless it's for serious offenses

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post

If Trump goes to trail, he'll have a tough time avoiding a guilty finding (Given my understanding of the facts behind the charges) and IMO. No telling how the aftermath of a guilty finding will unfold. If Trump's alleged involvement in January 6th is an indication of how it will turn out, along with the reality that he could get reelected president, it could get ugly.
                    The best outcome here is for Trump to be convicted and sentenced to probation of not being able to run for public office again. Then the Rs can get on with the 2024 election. Notice I don't hold out hope that Trump himself will do the country a favor of quitting. I have this suspicion that Trump's (now resigned) attorneys had worked out a deal that would keep this from going to trial, but he wouldn't take the deal.

Comment

• Trump's at the Georgia GOP convention giving a speech today. His lawyers will be pleased to hear he delivered a lengthy rant about Jack Smith and the boxes hoax. Then he moved on to the most important issue facing America: the rigged 2020 election. Trump's loss in 2020? Rigged. Brad Raffenberger's victory over a Trump stooge? Rigged. Brian Kemp's 50 point victory over Trump-backed David Perdue? Also rigged.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

The best outcome here is for Trump to be convicted and sentenced to probation of not being able to run for public office again. Then the Rs can get on with the 2024 election. Notice I don't hold out hope that Trump himself will do the country a favor of quitting. I have this suspicion that Trump's (now resigned) attorneys had worked out a deal that would keep this from going to trial, but he wouldn't take the deal.

I would not at all be surprised if that did in fact happen.

Comment

• Interesting post from a right winger on what plagues the movement.

Comment

• Don't you have a drag show to get to?
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Kari fricken Lake is the next obsession. You have to admit, the extreme right is a lot more entertaining then the left. Riling the left up doesn't have the same zing..
                              Last edited by klondike; June 11, 2023, 08:14 AM.

Comment

• Heads up if traveling near Philly this summer: don't. I-95 collapsed on the NE side of town due a tanker truck fire. Will likely have the highway shut down for months.

Portions of Interstate 95 have collapsed after a large gasoline-fueled fire broke out Sunday morning, bringing traffic to a standstill and closing down parts of a major roadway. Here's what you need to know about the collapse and reconstruction efforts.

Comment

Working...
                                X