No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey NCAA Championship teams! Want to meet Jill and The Chairman at the White House?

PUT ON A MASK!!!!!!!!!!!

The White House sent guidance requiring unvaccinated guests to wear face masks and practice social distancing, despite the government ending the COVID national emergency.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• JFC

I would tell Brandon to go fuck himself...but then Joe would be confused and be looking for Brandon.
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Where else can a thirtysomething girl put on a bathing suit, and walk on stage in front of 60,000 people, and sing songs for 3 hours, and the people who watched her paid an average of $300 per ticket?

What a country.

57b4eb18-f66e-478c-be42-5f27dbc7a127-2023-0609-dm-taylor-swift0741.jpg?crop=4191,2358,x0,y0&width=660&height=370&format=pjpg&auto=webp.jpg
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Is that DSL in drag?
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Not a huge fan of her music but am a fan of looking at her. Post as many pictures as you please, Liney, just make sure the Missus ain’t around.

From what I hear her concerts are pretty top notch productions. Arguably worth the price tag if you’re into live music.

Comment

• Wiz- While you were screaming at the manager of your local Cracker Barrel because of a rainbow rocking chair you saw online, we arrested your President. You cretin. You fool.

Comment

• Libs love to arrest people unless it's real criminals

Comment

• Gotta give Taylor Swift credit. She earned it. These concerts are ridiculously hard to get tickets for. The aftermarket is insane -- it'd probably cost you $1000 for nosebleed STADIUM seats. There are like thousands who just go to the venue to "listen". And, to her credit, she's playing really long sets and doing a lot of old songs. Or so my daughter tells me.

Anyway, her success is phenomenal. Probably second only to HARBAUGH!!!! at the moment.
                  Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                  Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• bleachbit ad.jpg
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• donkey-braying.jpg
                      I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• I just hope everyone posting on the subject of Trump's indictment have actually read it. The process that is going to flow from the indictment cannot avoid being both a legal and a political one. I don't know the law well enough to predict an outcome or it's consequences but I don't think the special counsel, Jack Smith, or the DOJ would have moved forward with an indictment if they didn't think they could prove everyone of the 37 charges against trump in the court room. It should and hopefully will come down to that.

The DOJ has probably thought through that the outcome is going to be political and done it's homework to help shape public opinion. Unsealing the indictment was part of that. How the public views the process outcome may be more important that the outcome according to the law.
                        Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                          I just hope everyone posting on the subject of Trump's indictment have actually read it. The process that is going to flow from the indictment cannot avoid being both a legal and a political one. I don't know the law well enough to predict an outcome or it's consequences but I don't think the special counsel, Jack Smith, or the DOJ would have moved forward with an indictment if they didn't think they could prove everyone of the 37 charges against trump in the court room. It should and hopefully will come down to that.

The DOJ has probably thought through that the outcome is going to be political and done it's homework to help shape public opinion. Unsealing the indictment was part of that. How the public views the process outcome may be more important that the outcome according to the law.
                          The bolded part is the bottom line.

If this is not a slam dunk, it was an absolutely stupid move.

I have to think that they would not have moved forward with this if it was not a solid case.

So...LOCK HIM UP!
                          I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

Attached Files
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• LOCK THEM ALL UP!!!!
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                                LOCK THEM ALL UP!!!!
                                Yep

shame-is-not-a-word-in-their-vocabulary-v0-qr3vo1lx42za1.webp

Comment

Working...
                                X