X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bleachbit.jpg
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'm torn because I wish Trump would go away...but if they get away with this...they'll do it to the next nominee as well...it won't stop with this...they are acting like the SS of the Nazi Party...the Gestapo is alive and well...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Mike- To your earlier question, two of the three lawyers who were most involved with this case simultaneously resigned this morning. Trump will be represented by at least two brand new people when he's arraigned Tuesday. Another reason to ask for delay.

Comment

• I mean, this won't get delayed that long. Alvin Bragg may delay because his case is absolute fucking bullshit (which, you know, shows that political prosecutions re DJT exist). This case is not bullshit. He could easily lose.

However, if that motherfucker is acquitted in one or both cases before Nov 2024 then -- IMO -- he's easily the nomine and, IMO -- he's at least 50.1% to beat The Chairman.

As a matter of politics, this is a pretty big deal -- way bigger than the crime. DJT is going to nail himself to the cross and scream persecution and if he's acquitted he's going to be vindicated in the eyes of a lot of people -- maybe enough to swing the 60,000 votes he lost by in 2020 in the 3 states that mattered.

So, they better have him.

And this is, IMO, the reality -- this shit is just an indictment. It ain't a conviction. And there is a world of difference.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
            I mean, this won't get delayed that long. Alvin Bragg may delay because his case is absolute fucking bullshit (which, you know, shows that political prosecutions re DJT exist). This case is not bullshit. He could easily lose.

However, if that motherfucker is acquitted in one or both cases before Nov 2024 then -- IMO -- he's easily the nomine and, IMO -- he's at least 50.1% to beat The Chairman.

As a matter of politics, this is a pretty big deal -- way bigger than the crime. DJT is going to nail himself to the cross and scream persecution and if he's acquitted he's going to be vindicated in the eyes of a lot of people -- maybe enough to swing the 60,000 votes he lost by in 2020 in the 3 states that mattered.

So, they better have him.

And this is, IMO, the reality -- this shit is just an indictment. It ain't a conviction. And there is a world of difference.
            Based on what I've seen thus far I would be shocked at a straight acquittal. A hung jury I can see on the serious charges and maybe a conviction on minor counts with no jail time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Based on what I've seen thus far I would be shocked at a straight acquittal. A hung jury I can see on the serious charges and maybe a conviction on minor counts with no jail time.
              Maybe. As noted, I haven't read the indictment. Nor do I know what they can prove up and how good their witnesses will be.

I'm not sure there's much of a difference -- politically -- between acquittal or a hung jury. I'd have to think about that a little bit.

What I remain positive of is that they better win. That's it. If they don't, then, as noted, I think there's a very real chance it'll be disastrous.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• ...well they are an 0-fer with Trump so far...but that doesn't seem to sway them in any way...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So it was testified...in 2016...that Hillary authorized her attorneys...who did NOT have security clearance (as many as ten of them) to rifle through CLASSIFIED emails...with ZERO CONSEQUENCES...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• So basically from Jack Smith...and the Gestapo...do as we say...not as we do...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I think many here need to move north and make it the second leading cause.

That being said never in a million years would this come up if he wasnt running and winning the nomination handily at this point

Tells you all about a double standard that you need to know

Theres a million ways he can wiggle out of this a million routes to go.

laws are being bent/flexed/interpreted all for the sole purpose of prosecuting 1 man. who just happens to be the leading candidate in an election year.

and yet many on this board celebrate the indictment, arrest and possible jailing of a president of the united states for what essentially are process civil crimes that are of no consequence. This is not in anyway a criminal act. argement will be made he didnt have to declassify in order to take home under the presidential records act. somebody show me what he did to hurt the united states.

I guess he should have stored them on his server and ignored a supoena and bleach bit them all

would have got away with it then

Some of you really need to move north

Comment

• As Erick later adds, he wasn’t showing off love letters with Kim Jong Un. It was a plan for a military strike on Iran.

Comment

• and yet many on this board celebrate the indictment, arrest and possible jailing of a president of the united states

Descendants of Heinrich Himmler...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• All the Hillary stuff is well documented...but the prosecutor declined to indict. Hmmm.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
                              I think many here need to move north and make it the second leading cause.

That being said never in a million years would this come up if he wasnt running and winning the nomination handily at this point

Tells you all about a double standard that you need to know

Theres a million ways he can wiggle out of this a million routes to go.

laws are being bent/flexed/interpreted all for the sole purpose of prosecuting 1 man. who just happens to be the leading candidate in an election year.

and yet many on this board celebrate the indictment, arrest and possible jailing of a president of the united states for what essentially are process civil crimes that are of no consequence. This is not in anyway a criminal act. argement will be made he didnt have to declassify in order to take home under the presidential records act. somebody show me what he did to hurt the united states.

I guess he should have stored them on his server and ignored a supoena and bleach bit them all

would have got away with it then

Some of you really need to move north
                              Republicans didn't give a shit about Hunter Biden and Burisma until Biden came out of retirement to threaten your Orange-hued demi-god.

Comment

• Fox favorite Turley says the indictment is quite bad for Trump.

Comment

Working...
                                X