• hillaryserver-620x426 (1).jpg
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
        A walk down memory lane:

Ahhh, recorded quotes... you can always count on them to bite the GOP in the ass. Not that they care...​
        I bet it's possible to find recorded quotes from the Left that are just as hypocritical on any number of issues. It's a phenomenon that isn't unique to one political party or any entity really. Hell, just look at the PGA this week.

Comment

• Infamous Steele Dossier: FBI nurtured biggest hoax in American history

The FBI’s gaslighting of then candidate Donald Trump began on Sept. 19, 2016, when the first chapters of a novel called the “Christopher Steele Dossier” arrived at Washington headquarters.
          Thanks to special counsel John Durham, we now know the FBI’s dossier addiction lasted four years, driving it to pay Russian Igor Danchenko to turn fiction into reality. He never could. The FBI Trump destruction quest outlasted Robert Mueller’s Russia inquiry (2017-19) and nearly the Trump presidency before Mr. Danchenko stepped aside.
          The novel’s villain was Mr. Trump, of course. He sat atop an enormous illegal conspiracy involving the Kremlin computer-hacking Hillary Clinton into defeat. The novel’s advance money and marketing were handled by Mrs. Clinton‘s team. They took it right to the FBI, which stood ready to do her bidding.
          The FBI‘s Seventh Floor leadership, led by Director James Comey, was so determined to snare Mr. Trump it promised Mr. Steele a $1 million reward and put his unreliable source, Mr. Danchenko, on its payroll as an official confidential human source (CHS).
          In deep blue D.C. and Alexandria, Mr. Durham failed twice to win “Russiagate” convictions, most recently Mr. Danchenko. A Virginia jury found him not guilty of lying to agents in 2017 debriefings that led to his FBI promotion to official CHS.
          But Mr. Durham’s court filings, and FBI witnesses in Alexandria, laid out a horrible history for the once-respected FBI. It was so willing to bring down an elected president that it flashed cash in the faces of the very two people who collaborated on what turned out to be, partly or fully, Kremlin disinformation.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Such short memories Progs have...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

I bet it's possible to find recorded quotes from the Left that are just as hypocritical on any number of issues. It's a phenomenon that isn't unique to one political party or any entity really. Hell, just look at the PGA this week.
              Well, at the time, the Ds embraced Comey's decision to not prosecute PAH even though he acknowledged she lied and misled the FBI. So, yeah. One would think that.

I should also note, there's some irony when some posters on here go full on little bitch if you quote an entire post of there's and take them to task, calling it unfair or misleading or some such bullshit. I could probably find the exact quote, but then that'd be called unfair or misleading or some such bullshit.
              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Anyway, anything to clear the path for DeSantis -- but I highly, highly doubt this works.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
                  Anyway, anything to clear the path for DeSantis -- but I highly, highly doubt this works.
                  What do you otherwise think of the indictment on its merits?

Comment

• Yes no prosecution of Hillary because "well yes files under subpoena were destroyed but they didn't mean it"...

No prosecution over the Steele Dossier which was phony as a three dollar bill...

No prosecution of Hunter over gun violations, FARA violations, tax evasion...

Yes Jack Smith...we have one set of laws and they are applied equally. What a bunch or malarkey (to steal a phrase from The Big Guy)
                    Last edited by THE_WIZARD_; June 9, 2023, 02:21 PM.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 37 counts in this case...no not political at all.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• ss.jpg
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

What do you otherwise think of the indictment on its merits?
                          I haven't read it, DSL.

Comment

• Basically a bunch of obstruction charges...37 of them. Meanwhile Hillary can delete 33,000 emails tens of thousands were classified communication AND under subpoena...along with dozens of devices and sim cards destroyed...no obstruction cuz...she didn't mean it...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I'll say this, DSL -- I thought the PAH emails stuff was largely political theater. I was also sure -- as everyone should be -- that she broke the law AND she interfered with the investigation. I don't really see how anyone could say otherwise.

So, I'll need to read the indictment and then, most importantly, see what they can prove up -- and then compare that to PAH. So, whatever.

I really -- and I mean this -- I really don't are about documents shit. I didn't with her. I don't with him. My most fundamental interest is how this affects the chances of DJT becoming the nominee in 2024. That's it. The rest of it is meaningless to me and my life. As it was with PAH.

That's where I am.

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post

I haven't read it, DSL.
                                Well when you get a chance I think the worst stuff is gonna be Trump Attorney 1's testimony. Somehow Trump's gotta get that tossed but his odds are bleak.

Wiz hasn't read it either. He's been googling Nazi logos.His message is a bit too subtle for me to gronk.

Comment

Working...
                                X