Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

I think that I have said on more than a few occasions that this is not the case. But I don't just think of myself all the time. I care about my country and I care about what happens after I die and the legacy that my generation will leave behind. I guess you don't.
    The country is getting better everyday! You don't need to be mad about everything. It isn't the end of times.

Comment

• NBC Poll:
      Poll finds 71% of Americans believe country is on wrong track

​Yep. Things are getting better!!!
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The wrong track number will be bad 20 years from now. If you watch Fox News, they scare these people to death. Bad news sells.

Comment

• Yes. R's are the only pols to scare people.

smfh
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Attached Files

Comment

• snowflake.jpg
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• In the last 24 hours you fellas have gotten mad over bud light, Uncle Ben's, Target, Aunt Gemima and a Chick-fil-A executive going through an alleged "ritual humiliation". When that is what you are getting mad about, then it tells you people are bored with a lot of time on their hands.

People have such short memories they forget the 80s had a true threat with the cold war and the crime rate that was much higher than it is now. The wrong track rarely ever gets below 50 percent.

Comment

• Froot, why do you support sexualizing kindergartners?

Comment

• It's what pervs do...
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• More of a subconscious thing?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                        Froot, why do you support sexualizing kindergartners?
                        I never said I did, but I think when you accuse people of that, you are jus being a fucking jerk and I'm just going to ignore you.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          In the last 24 hours you fellas have gotten mad over bud light, Uncle Ben's, Target, Aunt Gemima and a Chick-fil-A executive going through an alleged "ritual humiliation". When that is what you are getting mad about, then it tells you people are bored with a lot of time on their hands.

People have such short memories they forget the 80s had a true threat with the cold war and the crime rate that was much higher than it is now. The wrong track rarely ever gets below 50 percent.
                          Mad? No. Not mad. But I do enjoy pointing out your hypocrisy as according to you cancel culture should only go one way...
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            It's what pervs do...
                            Another jerk who likes to use bigoted slurs.

Comment

• I'm just pointing out that you support perversion.
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post
                                Froot, why do you support sexualizing kindergartners?
                                I can say I'm against it but I would add that I don't think a kid wearing rainbows or a generic Pride message has been sexualized or "indoctrinated".

Something I do find very gross are child beauty pageants for 6 or 7 year old girls in which they wear loads of adult makeup and have swimsuit competitions. THAT is sexualizing kids. And those are more common than events where kids get dressed up in drag.

Comment

Working...
                                X