No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• wildflower cafe in rodondo beach, bisbee brekfast club in bisbee and breakfast joynt in scottsdale

no chains for breakfast unless you have an early ttime and then its 2 sausage mcmuffins and an oj

seeing that tina has passed and realizing how many groups i never saw that i wanted to--glad we have ringo starr tics this weekend in vegas

Comment

• thats grate
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Richard "Bigo" Barnett sentenced to 4.5 years in prison. This is the "feet on Pelosi's desk" guy. Loves Denny's.

Comment

• First state law that bans drag queens from reading books to kids in public spaces whether there’s a sexual element to their costume or not. Fairly decent chance this is eventually found unconstitutional. Other state laws have required that there be something sexually suggestive or explicit.

Montana’s law is unique because — unlike new laws in Florida and Tennessee — it does not require drag performances to have a sexual element to be banned.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post
            IHOP >>>>> Waffle House and I will use any means at my disposal to fight anyone who disagrees with me.
            I disagree. Bring it!

I only get hashbrowns at WH, so that’s my point of reference. Double hashbrowns with cheese and onions, a side of bacon and a cup of coffee is $8.

I mean, if you want some expensive frou-frou soy commie breakfast with sprinkles, whipped cream, and a side of estrogen, you go to IHOB and drop twice the money for the honor. IHOB, without a doubt, is the Bud Light of breakfast chains.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Seconded.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Captain Ron's big announcement somewhat marred by Twitter crashing over and over again. They had to delay a half hour and finally managed to broadcast his announcement but with a significantly smaller audience and way smaller than what he would've gotten in Fox's prime time.

Comment

• Fox's home page in the last hour. They maybe angry at Ron for jilting them for Elon?

Fw7dTNyWYAM7MDv?format=jpg&name=small.jpg

Comment

• Trump Sabotage!!!sabotage.jpg
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I can't stand it, I know you planned it
                      I'm gonna set it straight, this Twittergate
                      I can't stand rocking when I'm in here
                      'Cause your crystal ball ain't so crystal clear
                      So while you sit back and wonder why
                      I got this fucking thorn in my side
                      Oh my God, it's a mirage
                      I'm tellin' y'all, it's a sabotage
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• impressed.jpg
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That was actually more effort than Wiz has put in for years. Round of applause, everybody

Comment

• Comment

• STFU
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz ... dude ... what's going on in Nebraska?

Last edited by lineygoblue; May 24, 2023, 11:23 PM.
                                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

Working...
                                X