No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disney pulls plug on $1B Florida project that would've relocated a few thousand jobs from CA to FL. Using a NewsMax link so you KNOW it's accurate!!!

Disney Pulls Plug on $1B Florida Complex | Newsmax.com
    Last edited by Dr. Strangelove; May 18, 2023, 02:27 PM.

Comment

• Trump will make some noise about that I'm sure...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Egg prices are crashing. Here's why | CNN Business

Joe Biden Thumbs Up GIF by The Democrats

Comment

• FB_IMG_1684438238653.jpg
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yes The Chairman has dropped egg prices. Heh.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• This has me a bit surprised just because it hasn't even been open a year...I wonder if bookings have fallen off a cliff or if it's just too expensive to run and maintain. Was out of the price range (even by Disney standards) for most families.

Disney World's Star Wars Galactic Starcruiser to shutter (cnbc.com)

Comment

• Disney is a dying brand.
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Sure it is.

A lot of Disney folks just did not want to move to Orlando from Burbank.

As far as them shutting down the Star Wars hotel, I have to imagine the demand to pay $1,200 a day is not that big.

Comment

• FBI grave.jpg
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Look, both sides overreact on these issues to get the change they want. Sure, you have Dylan-Bug Light, but (as Tom mentioned) the boycotts and threats around removing the Native American from Land O' Lakes butter and demanding to take Uncle Ben off of rice and Aunt Jamima off of pancake stuff are all silly. But that's the world we live in. And as long as it keeps working, you will see it again and again. The best idea is to get used to it.
                      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• I plan on boycotting AA...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Disney overexposed its top IPs and put too much faith (like nearly all media) in streaming being some sort of gold mine. I'm not sure there's a streaming service that's doing anything but making cuts right now. Also I think there's enough evidence now that releasing new movies on streaming simultaneous to the theater or even with no theatrical release is a bad idea.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            He's a good dude...but the debil to the Progs...
                            Again, Prog 101is intolerance for differing opinions, then call them what YOU really are... be it "snowflakes", "Nazis" or "devils".

Yeah, that's stupid.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                              Disney overexposed its top IPs and put too much faith (like nearly all media) in streaming being some sort of gold mine. I'm not sure there's a streaming service that's doing anything but making cuts right now. Also I think there's enough evidence now that releasing new movies on streaming simultaneous to the theater or even with no theatrical release is a bad idea.
                              The only streaming company making money right now is Netflix...and that is because they cut to the bone over the last few years...the rest lose money...most are just loss leaders for media groups now...
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post

Again, Prog 101is intolerance for differing opinions, then call them what YOU really are... be it "snowflakes", "Nazis" or "devils".

Yeah, that's stupid.
                                EFZ
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X