X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Kid Rock Derangement Syndrome?
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I apologize to Mr. Kid Rock. He was the most famous person I could think of that made a "watch me destroy some Bud Light" video.

Along the lines of what CGVT said earlier, now that we have prominent Senators calling for congressional investigations into the Dylan Mulvaney ad campaign, I feel very confident in proclaiming that the conservative overreaction is both worse and dumber than the original crime itself.

Comment

• I met Kid Rock once...very nice guy. He was doing a show in my hometown and their band ordered food from my restaurant...

<insert Kraft BBQ Wing joke here>
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DSL...you are in luck sir....errrr....m'am...Adidas now has a tranny swimsuit model...tranny swimsuit.jpg
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
            I met Kid Rock once...very nice guy. He was doing a show in my hometown and their band ordered food from my restaurant...

Kid Rock is playing venues in Grand Island now? SAD

Comment

• No. North Platte. Dumbass.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

No. North Platte. Dumbass.
                You WISH you were a high falutin' North Platter. You're a man of the Grand Island railyards as sure as the sun rises in the east.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  I apologize to Mr. Kid Rock. He was the most famous person I could think of that made a "watch me destroy some Bud Light" video.

Along the lines of what CGVT said earlier, now that we have prominent Senators calling for congressional investigations into the Dylan Mulvaney ad campaign, I feel very confident in proclaiming that the conservative overreaction is both worse and dumber than the original crime itself.
                  Calling for hearings is just a thinly veiled attempt at trying to ride the popular conservative backlash wave on Dylan for clout and approval ratings. It's ridiculous theater.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Nobody is telling you what to drink or what not to drink. Nobody is lecturing you on what to like.

If your fucking masculinity is so fragile that having a person who is not a manly man endorse a product is enough for you to not drink the redneck beer of choice, you are a fucking

BTW, I agree with AA. It was a stupid marketing move, but what is even stupider is the reaction to it.

Maybe you should put a case or two in your Yeti cooler and blow it up.

That'll show them dam libtards!
                    Leave it to the friggin prog snowflakes to immediately twist ANYBODY 'S point that doesn't agree with them, and label them as "snowflakes".. Intolerance and insults are Prog 101.

Yes, every marketing department is ALL about lecturing us on what to like, and since they influence what is sold, which means what we have a choice to buy. Thanks to these clowns, we live in an era of junk. Practically everything sold nowawdays is junk- thanks to marketing people who think they know what we want. Most of them are just playing us for suckers.

Oh, AB InBev Marketing screwed up big time. But it wasn't by handing out a swag bag to a tranny. They screwed up by disrespecting their customer base and essentially saying that they wnated nothing to do with them. It was a "Deplorables" moment for them, and they deserve to be held accountable for it.

Nobody here, except for possibly Wiz, is deeply offended by some tranny on a promotional beer can. Certainly, not any more than your fellow progs (the real snowflakes") got all bent about pancake syrup, butter and rice.

And nobody's anywhere near offended enough to put it in a "Yeti cooler and blow it up" WTF? But, even progs need fantasies.. .​

Comment

• Most of them are just playing us for suckers.
                      Pandering us now after the Dylan disaster with the new Pro-American commercials is a perfect example, The Clydesdales running through Wizard's backyard is hilarious or drinking the in rain at a Country Music Concert and now with camouflage bottles?

OIP.UEAyt-yPw3MVDNyWB80v-AHaHs?pid=ImgDet&amp;rs=1.jpg

Comment

• Just like in CFB...thugs win championships...rednecks buy beer...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

I met Kid Rock once...very nice guy. He was doing a show in my hometown and their band ordered food from my restaurant...

I have some second hand stories about interactions with Kid Rock. I knew a firefighter from Independence Township (Clarkston) that covered the area where Bob Ritchie (Kid goes by Bob in person) lives. They had been out to the house on occasion (surprise!). One time he was shooting a video driving around in a hotrod and then it later caught fire in his garage. This guy's FD went over to put it out.

Some time later one of the guys in the fire department tragically had a young daughter die from leukemia. They decided they wanted to build a memorial fountain in a nearby park. The design they wanted was really expensive so they went about doing some fundraising for it. One of the guys said, hey, we should go over to Bob's and see if he'll make a donation. The guy goes over and runs the plan by him. Bob says "how much are you short". $86,000. Hold on a sec. He came back a minute later and handed the guy a check for $86,000.

Comment

• He's a good dude...but the debil to the Progs...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Tom W View Post

And nobody's anywhere near offended enough to put it in a "Yeti cooler and blow it up" WTF? But, even progs need fantasies.. .​
                              Yep. That would never happen...

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Who do these crazy neo-cons think they are shooting up Bud light cans...dc2a93299daf5184b4f9a0d5be85826a_xl.jpg
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X