No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But then all the “witnesses” and “whistleblowers” went “missing”.
    They're visiting Luca Brazzi
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

They're visiting Luca Brazzi
      Made that joke earlier!

Comment

• sorry .. I skim a lot these days ...
        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
          If this wasn’t such a dire situation for the US, it would be hilarious:

NYC mayor suspended illegal immigrants “right to shelter” last week because, well, the cost is prohibitive and he wants federal and state money to continue.

https://www.cbsnews.com/amp/newyork/...kers-title-42/

In fact, he has been shipping illegals upstate, to the burbs and neighboring counties and is getting sued, lol:

https://lawandcrime.com/immigration/...te-hotels/amp/

He had earlier slammed other states for bussing illegals:

https://freebeacon.com/democrats/nyc...uary-city/amp/

Illegals are gonna cost NYC billions and the rumor is he is looking for a way to quietly end “sanctuary city” status.

https://nypost.com/2023/04/10/new-yo...uary-city/amp/
          Every problem is "make-believe" or "easy to fix" when it ain't in the ivory tower. Kudos a million times over to Governors Abbot and DeSantis for giving the Prog Elites a chance to pitch in.
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• I think they need to make it a point to continue to send illegals to the sanctuary states and cities.

For those that dont know: Sanctuary cities and states have passed laws that forbid police and any local agencies from cooperating with or aiding federal immigration officers and have committed to providing expanded resources to the illegals.

I can’t tell you how funny is that the sanctuary destinations are now bitching because they don’t have enough federal dollars to pay for their sanctuary status to house and feed these illegals.

Remember: ALL of the illegals just want to come here and work. I wish I could find the video of the illegal who was interviewed in El Paso last week. When asked how he planned to support himself, he said he would need help from America, of course, but that he planned to pick lettuce to supplement his government assistance. When asked where he planned to go in the United States if granted asylum, he quickly answered “Chicago”.

I think we all know what a huge lettuce farming center the city of Chicago is. Seems legit.

Speaking of Chicago, here is an article where the Chicago mayor’s chief of staff notes how bad the problem is. and that Chicago has no money to provide resources to these illegals. These “asylum seekers” are currently sleeping on the floor of police stations. Chicago tried to move some to a south shore high school and residents there are suing the city because of it. https://chicago.suntimes.com/fran-sp...-spielman-show

Yes, Texas, keep filling those busses to send illegals to sanctuary area because until the problem is real to them nothing will change.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The three big states with space have been Texas, Alabama, and Florida. One of those three make the most sense, but “command” could be anywhere, including where it currently is, Colorado.
              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Wasn't mentioned in the news much yesterday but our old friend Andrew Gillum beat the rap on all charges.

Andrew Gillum corruption case: Prosecutors move to drop charges (tallahassee.com)

Comment

• DSL...why do you support tranny white supremacists?
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz...why do you support the Kansas State Wildkitties?

Comment

• Boy, if you thought Trump relitigating the 2020 Election was a stupid strategy, if the past 24 hours are any indication, he's seriously contemplating a switch to relitigating the 2016 Election instead.

Everyone prefers bashing Crooked Hillary to Sleepy Joe anyways.

Comment

• FBI’s statement on the Durham Report

image.png

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          Boy, if you thought Trump relitigating the 2020 Election was a stupid strategy, if the past 24 hours are any indication, he's seriously contemplating a switch to relitigating the 2016 Election instead.

Everyone prefers bashing Crooked Hillary to Sleepy Joe anyways.
                          I think he’s gonna use it as broad evidence of an anti-Trump conspiracy to question the legitimacy of more recent legal woes.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                            Wiz...why do you support the Kansas State Wildkitties?
                            Now you've crossed the line buttcheese...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

I think he’s gonna use it as broad evidence of an anti-Trump conspiracy to question the legitimacy of more recent legal woes.
                              Oh yeah. He's already said as much.

Comment

Working...
                              X