Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
    The vote for HR 2 (https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-...s/house-bill/2) was predictable:
    Love this vote. Puts on record where the Dems stand on the security and sovereignty of this nation...which is on the side of lawlessness and chaos.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Very interesting what's happening in the Turkish election. Erdogan could very well lose.

Comment

• Happy Mother's Day DSL...I know you are a tranny lover so you could be considered a Mom...anyway...enjoy your day.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          Happy Mother's Day DSL...I know you are a tranny lover so you could be considered a Mom...anyway...enjoy your day.
          Daw, thanks big guy, you motherless twat birthed in a cabbage patch.

Comment

• Seconded.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Daw, thanks big guy, you motherless twat birthed in a cabbage patch.
              Wizard is cabbage patch kid?. That explains so much. Is Nebraska where the Cabbage Patch Kids grew up?
              2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Witless:

STFU
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  Witless:

STFU
                  That isn't a denial .
                  2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Please STFU?
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 346041784_636554554559417_4346841963275015386_n.jpg?stp=dst-jpg_p526x296&_nc_cat=108&ccb=1-7&_nc_sid=730e14&_nc_ohc=IzEUkkxdUJcAX8O45jU&_nc_oc=AQnblO2i2mIE8SV-4kIz7k_mdOz9UjAwK5ysCufj28trBg5zYBDKYqBXa5er6RBYBw0&_nc_ht=scontent-ord5
                      "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• cartoon-042723.jpg?ve=1&tl=1.jpg
                        "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• So the Chairman this weekend doing an address at a black college graduation...says the biggest threat to our democracy...is...WHITE SUPREMACY!! WTF? Explain this to me please Progs. Please. There are about a thousand things in the country that are a bigger threat to America....what a fucking piece of shit...then Mayorkas (insert laughter) echoes the same thing.

JFC. Beyond shameless. Beyond ludicrous. Beyond horrible.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Wiz,

His handlers just wanted to pander to the audience. Politics are politics. Truth takes a back seat to pandering.
                            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• You could argue his rhetoric was inciting violence....
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                                Wiz,

His handlers just wanted to pander to the audience. Politics are politics. Truth takes a back seat to pandering.
                                The Progs have shifted from using the word "racism" to "white supremacist"...because that boogeyman is far scarier...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X