Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

I note in your last two posts you have left the Biden crime family out of your call for investigations.
    I have no problem in investigating Hunter Biden (or anyone else) if it is going to be a serious investigation. I have only stated that 3 times already.
    2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      Biden is arguably the most corrupt of all if them.
      Nah. That is your receny bias talking. Of course, it depends on your definition of corruption too.

2012 Detroit Lions Draft: 1) Cordy Glenn G , 2) Brandon Taylor S, 3) Sean Spence olb, 4) Joe Adams WR/KR, 5) Matt McCants OT, 7a) B.J. Coleman QB 7b) Kewshan Martin WR

Comment

• Sorry to do this to you, Whitley, but I generally like your posting. I know -- harsh stuff. We agree on nothing, but you have an ideology/code that is something other than sheer partisan nonsense and, as a result, you can at least generally support your positions in a coherent way even if I think they're dead wrong. And, please, make no mistake -- I think your way left stuff is totally wrong. But, you generally stand up and make the case for it instead of doing a bunch of other shit. So, you know, kudos. And fuck off.

Again, my apologies.
        Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
        Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• That's the problem with the left though. They have developed their own reality. Either that or have ignored reality to fit their twisted morals. California and the homeless and drug induced psychosis that they contain are a protected species and laws and police cannot harm them for instance.

Comment

• A number of CUNY law school grads turned their backs on and booed NYC mayor Eric Adams as he delivered their commencement address. Adams, the black democratic mayor of the US’s largest city’s crime was the he didn’t publicly condemn and declare the guilt of the ex-Marine who choked Neely.

In his earlier response to the killing, he also talked about the need for expanded mental health services and how sometimes people on the subway had to act.

https://thehill.com/homenews/state-w...t-address/amp/

Mayor Adams has since declared the he indeed, “is a progressive!” even though many democrats in the area disagree.

https://www.nytimes.com/2023/05/14/n...-migrants.html
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• NYC's Adams and LightBrain share a lot of common liberal tendencies. They claim to be supportive of law enforcement, but their actions say otherwise.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• There's a really interesting analysis from Andrew McCarthy on the charges re Neely. The DA has yet to seek an indictment. Instead, Bragg charged Penny in a criminal complaint -- which does nothing. He cannot be tried unless he is indicted. What it does do, though, is let Bragg say he charged Penny. If he had proceeded directly to the grand jury -- as is almost always the case -- there is a more than substantial risk they wouldn't have returned an indictment.

So, Bragg, the politician, had to get his charge in.

https://www.nationalreview.com/corne...ment-official/

Comment

• The thing that is shocking to me is that these are law school grads. I would think by graduation that they’d be champions of allowing due process to unfold and the whole innocent until proven guilty thing to run its course with Penny.
                  Last edited by AlabamAlum; May 14, 2023, 10:01 AM.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• The vote for HR 2 (https://www.congress.gov/bill/118th-...s/house-bill/2) was predictable:

Attached Files

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
                      That's the problem with the left though. They have developed their own reality. Either that or have ignored reality to fit their twisted morals. California and the homeless and drug induced psychosis that they contain are a protected species and laws and police cannot harm them for instance.
                      MAGA on line one for you

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                        The thing that is shocking to me is that these are law school grads. I would think by graduation that they’d be champions of allowing due process to unfold and the whole innocent until proven guilty thing to run its course with Penny.
                        Bragg is a politician first, lawyer second. And he’s a politician in a single-party rule Prog city, so there is no self-defense.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

MAGA on line one for you
                          Take a stand or get squished. You have to be labeled a MAGA nowadays just to sustain certain conservative values. So be it.

Comment

• This story went from random act of San Francisco street violence against a Tech Bro

to oh the Tech Bro was riding in the car of his murderer and they had a fight

to oh the Tech Bro was going to wild drug and sex parties with his murderer's sister

Known in wealthy circles as “The Lifestyle,” Lee, 43, a father of two, allegedly enjoyed the city’s underground party scene, as did Khazar Momeni, wife of a prominent plastic surgeon and sister of …

Comment

• I love the Post

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post

Take a stand or get squished. You have to be labeled a MAGA nowadays just to sustain certain conservative values. So be it.
                                So you are fine with their nonsense as long as it pushes your personal power/agenda? And when they nominate through the primary guys that get crushed in the general that is the cost of doing business?

Comment

Working...
                                X