No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't blame DSL for not wanting anything to do with the complete obliteration of the Progs crusade against Uncle Tom. He took the temperature of the room and it read "asskicking in progress."

As for immigration, DJT implemented sound policies that detracted illegal immigration. But those were undone. By The Chairman. That's what he voted for.
    Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
    Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Obviously the LEGAL process needs to be VASTLY improved and expedited...better vetting up front to filter the scum...enforce the laws already on the books...you say the supply of labor cannot meet the demand...well...how do we know that? The cost of labor is skewed mightily when illegals are part of that pool because they work for far less and no benefits...so that drives down the cost of Tyson's labor cost...what would happen if they were forced to hire legals? The cost of labor goes up...and innovation/automation goes in to higher gear...that labor pool is becoming less of an issue through innovation/automation/AI...hell there are fast food restaurants now that are 100% automated...it's coming folks...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
        I don't blame DSL for not wanting anything to do with the complete obliteration of the Progs crusade against Uncle Tom. He took the temperature of the room and it read "asskicking in progress."

As for immigration, DJT implemented sound policies that detracted illegal immigration. But those were undone. By The Chairman. That's what he voted for.
        Correct.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Remain in Mexico is the correct policy for asylum seekers. Full stop.

Comment

• AI has the ability to do about 80% of all menial labor jobs right now. It's only going to improve. It is already implemented in many areas you don't even know about. The example of fast food...some restaurants may not be 100% automated...but many of the remedial tasks are being done now by a lot of fast food companies...and that is growing exponentially...the company I just took a position with develops AI technology for restaurant industry...a lot of fast food drive thru ordering is done via AI now...the voice you hear...AI...the order is taken by AI...processed by AI...they even have it respond with intelligent suggestive selling...the fryer processes...automated...the pouring of you beverage...automated...the deliveries/stocking...AI...

It's coming folks.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by iam416 View Post
              Remain in Mexico is the correct policy for asylum seekers. Full stop.
              Correct.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Also...Trump was correct in his assessment during the town hall that separating the family at the border deters these illegals...and of course..."Oh...the humanity"...just like Progs abhor waterboarding...this is not a fucking kindergarten class dipshits...this is fucking National Security...the bleeding heart Progs have put this country in danger...grave danger...(is there another kind)
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                  AI has the ability to do about 80% of all menial labor jobs right now. It's only going to improve. It is already implemented in many areas you don't even know about. The example of fast food...some restaurants may not be 100% automated...but many of the remedial tasks are being done now by a lot of fast food companies...and that is growing exponentially...the company I just took a position with develops AI technology for restaurant industry...a lot of fast food drive thru ordering is done via AI now...the voice you hear...AI...the order is taken by AI...processed by AI...they even have it respond with intelligent suggestive selling...the fryer processes...automated...the pouring of you beverage...automated...the deliveries/stocking...AI...

It's coming folks.
                  If this happens it will be gradual. I work in small towns around Ohio and even there you have kiosks to order at in a lot of fast food places. But I always note that older people almost never use them. They want to speak to a human being. Another drawback of the kiosks IMO is I tend to doubt they're more efficient. Unless you go to McDonald's all the time and are really familiar with the things it takes longer to order at one than with a live person. And other places like Taco Bell that have way more options than McDonald's will be even slower.

But yeah I know what you mean about ordering in in a drive thru. I noticed the change to more automation a few years ago.

Comment

• They’re giving the illegals free cell phones and some of their asylum hearings are set for as late as 2027. And there are tons of people helping them sign up for social services.

lol.
                    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                      AI has the ability to do about 80% of all menial labor jobs right now. It's only going to improve. It is already implemented in many areas you don't even know about. The example of fast food...some restaurants may not be 100% automated...but many of the remedial tasks are being done now by a lot of fast food companies...and that is growing exponentially...the company I just took a position with develops AI technology for restaurant industry...a lot of fast food drive thru ordering is done via AI now...the voice you hear...AI...the order is taken by AI...processed by AI...they even have it respond with intelligent suggestive selling...the fryer processes...automated...the pouring of you beverage...automated...the deliveries/stocking...AI...

It's coming folks.
                      The movie “Idiocracy” is turning out to be more of a documentary than a comedy…

Fast food AI:

AAL 2023 - Alim McNeill

Comment

• "Necessity...is the mother of invention"

Chip Douglas, Cable Guy
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                          They’re giving the illegals free cell phones and some of their asylum hearings are set for as late as 2027. And there are tons of people helping them sign up for social services.

lol.
                          Well, once you let them in then it's really unfair to kick them out. So, you know...

The Chairman abides...

Comment

• Mark Pomerantz, the guy who used to work in Bragg's office, was in DC testifying. Reportedly taking the 5th to all questions.

GOP lawmaker: Former Trump prosecutor declined to provide details on hush-money investigation | AP News

Comment

• Talent,

I’m sure it will all work out. We have unlimited resources for social services and the percentage of Americans paying federal taxes must be substantial and continuing to climb. Right?
                              "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• In the words of the great Al Bundy:

"Nothing is too good for me when someone else is buying"al bundy.jpg
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X