Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

The animating force of the GOP since Reagan has been abortion. That single issue galvanized the evangelical vote. You may think single issue voting is dumb, but the GOP has relied on those reliable voters. And those single issue voters have rewarded the GOP.

It's a much better issue for the GOP when Roe v Wade is law of the land. There is no messaging around abortion being a bad issue for the general election for the long term. It's probably like that until the framework of Roe V Wade is replicated. I'm not sure what the message would be to mitigate the abortion issue. Lindsey Graham has floated a 15 week national ban but that's a pro choice proposal in some of the activists minds.
    I really think the R's should adopt my take on Abortion (I am Libertarian). To me it is a heart issue not a legislative issue. I am personally opposed to abortion but I don't feel we can legislate morality. At some point the fetus has to be considered to have rights...and that is the fundamental question and where the different states differ. But taking this moral high ground is going to lose them the general. It just is.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• as far as election denials go maybe better term is election interference

when you are able to persuade 51 inteligence officers all the way from the top to sign a document that literally is a lie to the american people--well then you'll do anything to win an election including whatever needs to be done at a grass root level to make sure they had those 81 million votes.

when you come up with charges and indictments and verdicts that are groundbreaking in the fact no one else has been charged for that crime in those circumstances --its more election interference

when you raid somebodys house--again for something groundbreaking never done to any other executive branch leader who happens to be the leading candidate from the opposing party--again election interferance

they pulled a rabbit out of a hat to get biden 81 million votes (bet you a million bucks it wasn't 81 million voters) they aren't going to be able to do it again with who they have running now

But for this board to scoff at the idea of stolen elections--knowing that many on the left would stuff the ballot boxes themselves, lock the jail and throw away the key for any charge when it comes to trump--if it meant he wouldn't be elected just cracks me up

when it comes to what the swamp will do don't waste my time by insisting they would never try to rig an election to keep trump out of office. absolute Joke what is important to this media

Comment

• I'm not disputing that at least some of that isn't true...but it's a losing stance in the General...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• They got 81 million votes and there was no ballot stuffing. Donald Trump lost and he didn't want to admit because he knew marks like crash course would easily lap that up.

Comment

• froot...honest question...do you think if the public had been aware of the Hunter laptop being real if Biden still wins? That plus the ongoing bogus Russia hoax investigation and Ukrainian bogus quid pro...both which led to phony charges and failed impeachments...does Biden still win? I'm not being an ass...just want your honest opinion.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• crashcourse

download.png
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• See you try to ask a serious question..
                and CVGT resorts to a meme...
                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
                  For all you Frenchmen here, this is the guy you want to vote for as your next president:

Former U.S. President Donald Trump said at CNN's town hall that he would not commit to providing Ukraine with defense assistance if he won the 2024 election.

"We're giving away so much equipment, we don't have ammunition for ourselves right now," Trump said, as cited by CNN.

https://kyivindependent.com/trump-sa...r-criminal/​
                  What Trump actually said was that he would end the war in 24 hours after taking office. He was concerned with the hundreds of thousands that are being killed on both sides. He didn't elaborate on how he would end the war. Maybe it will be paid for by Mexico.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    The only illegal stuff Hunter has definitely done are the hookers, drugs, and unregistered gun. Nowhere in the memo released yesterday did they provide proof of financial crimes. It's just a reason to keep digging. Which, fine, keep digging.
                    Why do you figure the Chinese transferred $ 10 Million to the Biden Family? What service did they provide?

Comment

• Laptop was real. The question is what is in it real or not.

Collusion: Real

​​​​​​https://www.nbcnews.com/think/opinio...ht-ncna1237743

​​​​​​Far from a hoax, as the president so often claimed, the report reveals how the Trump campaign willingly engaged with Russian operatives implementing the influence effort. For instance, the report exposes interactions and information exchanged between Russian intelligence officer Konstantin Kilimnik and then-Trump campaign chairman Paul Manafort. According to the report, campaign figures “presented attractive targets for foreign influence, creating notable counterintelligence vulnerabilities.” (Manafort was later convicted of tax and bank fraud.)

Impeachments: Justified and if the Repubs had any balls at all they would be rid of Trump and then your savior, Little D could lose the 2024 election.

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• So all the data on the laptop is fake. Wow. Haven't heard that one yet. Tell me again the evidence Hillary had for the fake dossier to obtain the illegal FISA Warrant on Trump again?

Classic.
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                          I tried to go through this pretty carefully and unless I missed something I only see three Biden family members called out by name as having received money from Robinson Walker LLC, which is the overseas influence company Hunter started up with partners. Those three are James Biden, Hunter Biden, and Hallie Biden. The first two have been known to be involved for years.

Bank-Memorandum-5.10.23.pdf (house.gov)

Hallie Biden is Beau's widow who started a relationship with Hunter after he died which led to Hunter's first marriage collapsing. Like Hunter, she's a drug addict. Apparently one of Hunter's sisters blames Hallie for getting Hunter hooked on crack. Anyways, I doubt this woman ever did any real work. There's stuff in this article that suggests Hunter was paying out of his portion of the company for her expensive stints in rehab, gifts, and basically to support her for a number of years. They broke up for good around the start of 2019.

Hallie Biden's toxic relationship with Hunter and father-in-law Joe | Daily Mail Online​​
                          Yesterday, Comer named all nine Biden Family members who received money from China. Not all the payoffs were from Robinson Walker LLC. Why do YOU think Joe's grandkids received cash from China or Romania?

Comment

• Lol at collusion real as supported by, literally, a “hot take” OpEd from some no-name NBC guy. Lol.

Collusion fake. Source: Mueller report. So fake the Ds, who tried to impeach DJT at every turn, said, “nah.”
                            Last edited by iam416; May 11, 2023, 04:50 PM.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

Why do you figure the Chinese transferred $ 10 Million to the Biden Family? What service did they provide?
                              Yeah, but you need more than an inference. You need some evidence of a “quo pro.” You just do.

Again, the Ds are doing the same thing (with less actual evidence) to Justice Thomas. DSL, btw, still has acknowledged that particular crusade whilst he defends Hunter to the hilt.
                              Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                              Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• The House passes last minute bill on border protection...not a single Dem supported...so when Creepy Joe or Dipshit Mayorkas says Congress is the blame...its fucking bs...now it doesn't have a prayer anyway because Fentanyl Joe will veto...and the R's don't have the numbers to override..
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X