No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What will be a bigger rush...the rush to the border by migrants...or the rush of judge confirmations whilst Feinstein has a pulse...
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

I have not read the entire memo...having a hard time finding the entire memo online...so if you have a link please share. I did watch the entire Comer PC...and yes I agree there is more work to do to link Joe to the money but again...there is so much evidence of cover up and secrecy it's fucking unbelievable...and they are pretty much just getting going...you keep saying they have had this info for years...yes...the FBI had the fucking laptop and CONCEALED IT...and the CIA/FBI and that POS Blinken made sure it was labeled as "Russian Disinformation"...hell...Hillary bought and paid for a dossier to obtain a FISA warrant on Trump with far less smoke than this...and it was all fucking bunk...Trump was impeached for that and then for the alleged quid pro on withholding foreign aid...but this doesn't even draw any legal scrutiny by our nations law bodies (FBI/DOJ)...and none from Congress until the R's took the House. It's a fucking joke. The kid was caught with the hand in the cookie jar and tried to deny deny deny until he couldn't deny anymore...now he says well yeah but taking the cookies was not illegal...

It's a fucking joke. You know damn well if this was Trump it would have been an immediate hanging.
      I linked to it earlier. See below

Bank-Memorandum-5.10.23.pdf (house.gov)

Comment

• Thanks
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Yeah just in speed reading through that...it appears that the primary beneficiaries were a handful of people...Hallie, James, Hunter...and "Other Bidens" which of course is pretty vague...I heard Comer say in the PC more specificity...like grandkids were involved...etc...and the laptop info did incriminate The Big Guy...but the Biden Family Crime Syndicate did do a good job of hiding him (so far)...now we will see what info comes forward via subpoenas...the whistleblower...and more bank records...but as I predicted before...what will probably happen is a huge slap on the wrist to Hunter...who will be the defacto fall guy...he'll get some tax evasion punishment...maybe some admonishments for other things...but he'll get a cush sentence...then will be pardoned by Daddy when he leaves office (if still alive). James Biden will get some tax fines...same with Hallie...the usual amended returns with penalties and interest...and this will all go away...meanwhile the DOJ will say "See...no one is above the law...now let's go get Trump"...

End of story.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Bills like this haven't made it out of committee even in other conservative states but...this is Alabama. All bets are off!!

AA- Hello

New Alabama bill wants abortion to carry murder charge | WHNT.com

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
              Bills like this haven't made it out of committee even in other conservative states but...this is Alabama. All bets are off!!

AA- Hello

New Alabama bill wants abortion to carry murder charge | WHNT.com
              This is what you jackholes are voting for every time you vote for a Republican

I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• This article is mainly about the shitty, low-paid lives of congressional staffers. Not worth reading in its entirity. Just wanted to share a nugget from the end

I had heard a story that fit the theme, from another Senate staffer. About a year earlier, Feinstein had approached Senator Tim Scott, stuck out her hand, and told him she had been rooting for him and was so happy to have him serving with her in the Senate. It was obvious to Scott and the staffers in tow that Feinstein had mistaken the South Carolinian for Raphael Warnock, the newly elected Democratic senator from Georgia. Scott had played along. “Thank you so much,” he had told Feinstein, according to the staffer who told me about the incident. “Your support means a lot.” (Feinstein’s office declined to provide comment for this story.)

The Drug-Fueled Protest in Dianne Feinstein’s Office You Haven’t Heard About - POLITICO

Comment

• Speaking of too fucking old to govern, when is Moscow Mitch coming back?
                  I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
                    Speaking of too fucking old to govern, when is Moscow Mitch coming back?
                    He's back! I think he returned same day as Fetterman

Comment

• Not a big Mitch fan but at least he can utter a complete sentence...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• don blankenship elections GIF by The Opposition w/ Jordan Klepper

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

This is what you jackholes are voting for every time you vote for a Republican
                          No it's not.

Comment

• CNN triples their normal nighttime rating with Trump town hall. I'm actually surprised it wasn't higher. Even CNN needs Trump to save them...heh.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                              CNN triples their normal nighttime rating with Trump town hall. I'm actually surprised it wasn't higher. Even CNN needs Trump to save them...heh.
                              Way higher than their normal ratings but have seen a few point out it's also well below what a Trump rally in 2016 used to draw.

I've seen both libs and DeSantis people pretty pissed about that shitshow last night and CNN giving him free airtime.

Comment

• Well his performance was meh...according to the polls it didn't really move his numbers either way for primary voters...and his continuing the stolen election bs is not helping him...
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X