Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
    Our southern border...thanks to your hero...Joe...migrants.jpg
    I've always wondered why those who come here, bring their national flag with them. I mean, isn't the whole idea to become US citizens? Seems like they'd be carrying American flags.
    "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Immigrants used to want to assimilate...but progs want them to maintain their identity...it's better for their narrative...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• That’s an older pic and from Mexico’s southern border iirc. But they are coming. We’re setting records.
        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• 10k per day now...which is a daily record...every day...estimates are as high as 18k per day after tomorrow...

Biden blames Trump and Congress...but the fact is we already have laws on the books that work. They just aren't enforced. Kinda like crime...we don't need more gun laws...we need to enforce the ones on the books...and keep criminals locked up.
          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• 10,000 a day is “only” 300,000 for the month. If we don’t top 500,000 illegals for the month of May, I will be surprised.
            "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• 300k per month is 3.6 mil for the year...which would be an annual record. They are forecasting almost double that.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                They are not releasing all of their info because they have a lot more to go through....they have subpoenas issued...and they will get their day in court...but my question to you is...if they were legal to be doing this business...and they have reported it...then why all the levels of money transfers...LLC's...dozens of banks...hundreds of wires...why? If it was all legal then why the secrecy? Why the secrecy now? Why have the legal eagles of The BFCS come out and showed that???
                One I am extremely skeptical that if the R's actually had the evidence needed to send Hunter away to prison that they would be keeping quiet about it. Someone would leak and they'd be showing it off by now. They've been investigating him for a decade.

And along the lines of "this is old stuff being repackaged as if it were new", here's an NBC article from 2019 about Hunter's work for the Romanian criminal. BTW, if Sleepy Joe really was taking bribes to help this guy, he didn't do jack shit for him. He went to prison and is still there.

It’s unclear how much assistance Hunter Biden provided in Popoviciu’s case. The Romanian real estate tycoon’s bid to overturn his conviction ultimately failed. He was sentenced to seven years in prison in August 2017, according to a press release from Freeh’s firm.

Hunter Biden's legal work in Romania raises new questions about his overseas dealings (nbcnews.com)

To be clear I don't at all doubt that Hunter's a drug addled loser who's cashed in on his dad's name for years. No one in Biden's family should be peddling influence for foreign nationals while Joe's in office. But none of that activity is automatically criminal either. So I'm waiting for something more significant that we've gotten so far.​

Comment

• ....again...then why all the secrecy...why is there so many Biden's involved via bank records...I guess we will see what happens...but I assure you...if this was a conservative family...they would have been hanged by now...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• One final note, I have read somewhere recently that FARA laws make exceptions for legal work. So he might not have had to report he was working on some scumbag's benefit if he really was working in a legal capacity. He'd have to report the income though.

Believe it or not, a lowlife like Hunter Biden is actually a lawyer. Shocking the low standards the profession has these days.

Comment

• heh

Talent:

hello
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Hunter may be an intelligent person on some ways...but leaving your laptop at a PC repair shop abandoned...that has incriminating info on it...is pretty fucking stupid...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Fv1ndyAaQAAxyVU?format=png&name=900x900.png

Comment

• The difference between Wizard and Hunter is that Hunter "may" be an intelligent person who does dongstupid shit. With The Wizard, there's no hope of the former.
                            Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                            Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• fuckin' Wizard
                              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The Wizard and STFU walk into a bar....

....all humanity hopes it is eaten by sharks, blows up, is cast into an active volcano and then shot into outer space.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X