Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DSL,

Please stop posting pics that are 3000% bigger than the other posts. It makes my Nokia go crazy.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
      DSL,

Please stop posting pics that are 3000% bigger than the other posts. It makes my Nokia go crazy.
      Only happens when I post videos from my phone. Not sure why

Comment

• Also, a Nokia??

Damn, I’m still tied to the Ericsson I signed a 20 year contract with back in the day. Jealous.

Comment

• Yeah, just 49 more payments and this Nokia will be all mine!
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Nokia was my first phone. If I could find it, I guarantee you it would still work.

Comment

• I had a Nokia Windows phone. Great phone...great in many ways...the problem was getting apps for it was fucking impossible. But the hardware itself was damn solid. Now have a Samsung Android and love it...but the Nokia was damn solid.

That being said...AA...STFU.
              Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Anything other than a Motorola is good.
                "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• The android has come a long way. Samsung pic sure makes the moon look larger than life..

Comment

• If this trend persists, what does society look like in 25 years?

FvhwSG4WIAETnrZ?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

• America = White Supremacy.
                      FvflMbbakAI3EWb?format=jpg&name=large.jpg

Comment

• This is coming nationwide. Anyone who believes otherwise is living in la-la land...

Comment

• fucking white supremacists
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The whole point though is getting it through legislation. As Obama said. He approves of it but it's political suicide to support it at anything but the most far left communities.

Comment

• Originally posted by klondike View Post
                              The whole point though is getting it through legislation. As Obama said. He approves of it but it's political suicide to support it at anything but the most far left communities.
                              That's why you outsource most of the work to unelected committees and such, and then implement it as stealthily as possible.

And it won't be political suicide forever -- if it even is now. If a Democrat candidate co-signs reparations, the Repubilcan will most likely be a gutless pussy who won't hammer them on that issue, because to do so would be 'racist". Which means that Joe Q. Sixpack won't know about it unless he does his own research. This is why courage needs to be a huge priority when it comes to Republican primaries -- Rs lose when candidates are afraid to hammer Ds on winning issues because they are afraid of backlash..

Fortunately, next year's primary will feature two guys with courage, albeit "borne of insanity" in Trump's case.

Comment

• Rs aren't going along with reparations. Full. Stop.

It may pass in California -- I'd honestly bet against that, but I wouldn't bet a lot.
                                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Working...
                                X