Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

There are no true cons. Just truly miserable, depraved, degenerate misanthropes. Bitter, hateful, resentful. Misanthropes and Democrats...our two political parties.

Happy Friday
    Captain Chaos has spoken.
    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post

Captain Chaos has spoken.
      Can we get a nurse in here to wheel Mr. THE_WIZARD_ back to his room? AA, this is your department I believe.

Comment

• I'm only going to converse with you if you change your moniker and avatar to Captain Chaos.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
          I'm only going to converse with you if you change your moniker and avatar to Captain Chaos.
          HALLELUJAH!!! FREE AT LAST!

Comment

• LAIR!!!
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• lol

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post

Maybe you need to do a little checking before you make bullshit statements.
                He doesn't fact check anything related to the ACA. A few years he tried to claim the ACA was rammed through on reconciliation (it wasn't).

Comment

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

Dragon's Milk. Brewed in GR by Founders. Just try it.
                  It’s widely available in this area. I’ve seen it; never tried it. Will give it a go.
                  "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

No see I DO care about the future of society which is why people like YOU need to be eternally frustrated and kept from any real power.
                    The only metric by which you value society is whether or not it exhibits any forbidden "isms" and "phobias" -- all of them 20th Century inventions created by hate-filled Leftists. The rest of us are concerned with concepts like safe streets, economic opportunity, thriving culture, rule of law, and a sense of community. Why somebody would delight in the destruction of those things is a mystery to me, but I'm not inside your head, so I don't pretend to understand. It is abundantly clear though that you have absolutely no investment whatsoever in what you leave behind when you die. Were that not the case, then you would be showing at least a little bit of trepidation about the country adopting policies that have led to nothing but misery, suffering, or decay every time that they have been tried in the past.

Anyhow, the next time I'm watching a race riot or Antifa violently storming another building I'll remember your line about how Conservatives love grievance. You're funny.
                    Last edited by Hannibal; May 5, 2023, 01:27 PM.

Comment

This is interesting. Fox has sent a cease & desist letter to Media Matters for publishing those behind-the-scenes Tucker videos. The assumption has been that it was Fox that was leaking them to try and make Tucker look bad. But now...unless they are playing some 4-D chess here...seems like they weren't the source

Fox sends cease-and-desist letter to Media Matters over leaked Tucker Carlson footage | The Hill
                      Fox has custody of that footage, so it stands to reason that it got out on purpose.

My guess is that they leaked it thinking that it would make him look bad, instead of humanizing him and showing that he is a friendly guy with a sense of humor. Those leaks have backfired big time.
                      Last edited by Hannibal; May 5, 2023, 01:26 PM.

Comment

• So Mayorkas is now visiting the border...isn't this like the arsonist visiting the burned carnage of the building? What a POS...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• DSL...are you in London?

Pranksters have mowed a giant, symmetrical erect penis into the lawn of a venue where a major coronation celebration is set to occur. According to multiple outlets, the 30-foot phallus appeared overnight on the lawn of Royal Crescent in Bath, England, and was visible Thursday​

royal penis.jpg
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• AZ Supreme Court orders hearing on Kari Lake's signature verification issue, denies attorney fees | Just The News

Attourney general race looks much more likely to flip however. Hamaday was down by 300 when they decided to quit counting votes and declare Mayes the winner., Problem was they still had 13000 votes that hadmnt been counted

surprised not more commentary on the marine choking out the homeless dude

24 subway deaths without fanfare in the last year now suddenly theres fanfare--wonder why​

Comment

• Trannies, cocks, you've got a lot on your mind, Wiz.

Actually that's the proper American message to King Charles and his "coronation". One small thing Biden's gotten right. I see where Trump angrily demanded Biden show Charles respect and attend the coronation as just another lackey serf. President Deals would no doubt bow his head deeply and kiss His Royal Majesty's feet as he walked past.

Charles has had a rough go of it relating to Presidents recently. Obama polite enough but that nasty subject of colonialism always threatening to pop up. Trump a boorish buffoon. Biden an angry Irishman. Not Charles' preferred company. He appears to get along with ugly hags quite well if Camilla's any indication so maybe he would've gotten on marvelously with the PAH.

Comment

• Geraghty with TDS!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X