Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Da Geezer View Post

1). Allow zero social services for illegals. No money, food, healthcare, schools, housing. Nothing.
    I believe this and building a serious wall would go a long way toward solving the problem.

We are then faced with the matter of sending the 11 million illegals back to their country of origin. If you want to truly discourage this kind of criminal behavior, there need to be consequences. Once the lavish benefits stop, I'd imagine some would be willing to go back. I'm only talking of those illegals who have entered during the Biden administration when the President behaved in a lawless manner.
    I think you have to stem the illegals from entering to work, too. It’s a big draw, they get a job, get assistance, and send for relatives. If needed, revitalize the migrant worker program to actually do what it’s supposed to and give temp access to workers under the agreement that they go back.
    "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• DSL,

I have been busy today. Any legs to this Joe Biden bribery stuff?
      "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Nothingburger.

...less nothingburgers...more Trump rape/election shenanigans...
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Great stuff obliterating the nonsensical “the border is the Rs fault (if a problem actually exists)!!
          Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
          Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

• Witless says it's the R's fault....and KJP says thanks to The Chairman's action migration is down 90%. So between Witless and KJP...I'm satisfied the D's are doing fine.
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• The funny thing is, I’m old enough to remember when stopping the illegals from coming to the US was a democratic plank. The republicans were much more, “we need them as workers.”

Back then, though, it was MUCH harder to get on the government dole without a green card. In the last couple of decades, however, many states expressly forbid their staff from asking country of origin when signing them up. There was an organization here that openly coached illegals on how to get Federal benefits (things like saying you were a victim of domestic violence, that you were being trafficked, and how to word your pending application for asylum, etc).

It just made the prospect of crossing the Rio Grande or hiding in the back of a 18-wheeler that much more attractive.

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                DSL,

ANSWER THE FUCKING QUESTION, TWATWAFFLE.

Comment

• Leave him alone...he's too amped up about the WNBA starting up...
                  Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I’m starting to think the Bud Light thing may actually do real damage. I don’t think the “beer of Dylan Mulvaney” is going fade away anytime soon.

I sort of viewed it as a largely irrelevant issue that would fade quickly, but if it has staying power then it may have some relevance. I think my initial take is still right—AB is so big that drops in Bud Light sales won’t make much of a mark. But I’m now only about 75% sure. Will be sure to update forum as my confidence levels change!
                    Last edited by iam416; May 4, 2023, 07:43 PM.

Comment

• Tranheuser-Busch stock hasn’t tanked, but they’ve been hurt by the decreased sales of their biggest selling brand.

And honestly, I’m not anti-trans and I believe companies should hire whomever they want to shill their products, but it was the most tone-deaf, we-have-no-idea-who-our-customer-base-is kinda thing.

Comment

• Correct.

Comment

• STFU
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Die

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post
                              DSL,

Probably not. A “whistleblower” claims that back in June 2020 a “very credible” allegation was reported to the FBI and they did nothing about it. Obviously that’s when Bill Barr was in charge and Rudy Giuliani was openly asking for help from pro-Putin Ukrainian politicians.

You’ll notice none of the R politicians trying to imply this is huge can say anything specific about the claims.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

Probably not. A “whistleblower” claims that back in June 2020 a “very credible” allegation was reported to the FBI and they did nothing about it. Obviously that’s when Bill Barr was in charge and Rudy Giuliani was openly asking for help from pro-Putin Ukrainian politicians.

You’ll notice none of the R politicians trying to imply this is huge can say anything specific about the claims.
                                Good news. Because as bad of a president as Biden is, he is a genius ubermensch statesman in comparison to Kamala Maximus Thrax.

Comment

Working...
                                X