No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dems preferring RFK Jr. have to be mostly voting for the name and know very little about what that dude's been up to for the past decade. And even he would be 71 if elected!!

Comment

• DeSantis is flawed, but he is a much better choice than DJT. He just doesn’t look like he has the charisma, bravado, and brashness to wrest the nomination from Trump.

And I get why Biden was chosen originally. A career pol who had been Veep. A guy who could wrestle in the mud with Trump who never minded making up shit to make his point. The problem was he was already nearing his expiration date for efficacy and maddeningly chose a monumentally horrible running mate to secure the black and female vote.

"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• There's no President Biden or President Trump if you sick misogynists had just voted for the PAH.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
          There's no President Biden or President Trump if you sick misogynists had just voted for the PAH.
          I DID!
          "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Me too.

Comment

• Originally posted by Whitley View Post

Fox News poll had 70 percent of Dems not wanting Biden to run again. It was 60 percent for Trump.

Same poll had

Biden 62
              RFK 19
              Williamson 9

So there is a thirst for alternatives
              Those are not viable alternatives.

Comment

• Yeah, me, too.

And, of course, I pour out a St. Ides in honor of Volmillion and his enduring "PAH" nickname.
                Dan Patrick: What was your reaction to [Urban Meyer being hired]?
                Brady Hoke: You know.....not....good.

Comment

Dems preferring RFK Jr. have to be mostly voting for the name and know very little about what that dude's been up to for the past decade. And even he would be 71 if elected!!
                  I just learned the other day that he's married to Cheryl Hines. That really threw me for a loop and I'm not sure why.

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

I just learned the other day that he's married to Cheryl Hines. That really threw me for a loop and I'm not sure why.
                    She got pressured into coming out and saying she didn't agree with her husband on vaccines at some point.

I believe I heard that at his campaign announcement no other members of the Kennedy family showed. (Or maybe just one brother).

Comment

• President Oatmeal vs this weirdo, who could be indicted in four different investigations by the end of summer. The campaign we deserve.

Comment

• Tale of Two Candidates:

It is the worst of times, it was the worst of times….

Comment

• Joe Biden GIF by Election 2020

Comment

• Biden was chosen for three reasons:

1. Obama knew he could still be in charge from afar.
                            2. He isn't DJT.
                            3. He is a professional pathological liar. That is is his one talent.
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

President Oatmeal vs this weirdo, who could be indicted in four different investigations by the end of summer. The campaign we deserve.
                              Really hoping for a felony conviction of some sort. That's disqualifying, right?

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Really hoping for a felony conviction of some sort. That's disqualifying, right?
                                Felony conviction would keep him off the ballot in a lot of states (I think) but wouldn't stop him from running a write-in campaign. Convictions in any of these cases probably won't come before the primaries unfortunately.

Several important states (including PA and MI) have "sore loser" laws. If he loses the primary and then runs as an Independent he CANNOT appear on the ballot no matter how many signatures he gathers. He'd have to run a write-in campaign there too.

Comment

Working...
                                X