No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lot of numbers showing tuckers timeslot is down more then 50% with all the shows after his down significantly also

see if it holds up but I think a lot of americans are going away from cable to podcasts and streaming series

and whoever the producer is suing carlsen admits she never met him

they work in 2 different locations evidently--he works from home shes never been there

Comment

• I've seen this before. Biden Derangement Syndrome (BDS). Middle-aged to elderly white men who can only shoot X-chromosomes are the most at-risk. Sad, and there is no cure. They just have to learn to cope with 4 more years of Steady Joe, the People's Champion.

Comment

• Originally posted by crashcourse View Post
        lot of numbers showing tuckers timeslot is down more then 50% with all the shows after his down significantly also

see if it holds up but I think a lot of americans are going away from cable to podcasts and streaming series

and whoever the producer is suing carlsen admits she never met him

they work in 2 different locations evidently--he works from home shes never been there

She only started working for Tucker's show sometime after 2020. Around the time of the election and Trump's election lies she was with Maria. And yeah, never met him in person. Tucker hasn't worked much in NYC for years apparently. He had studios constructed at his home in Maine and in Florida. He has homes up and down the east coast.

But hey don't let that fool you, he's a man of the people. Loves Middle America. Just has no desire to live in such a wonderful place such as Wichita or Terre Haute.

Comment

• Carlson never went into the Fox office. He did his show from an island in Maine or down in Florida.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan;n1844040

[I
            The US needs to cancel its NATO membership, as Trump proposed, then?[/I] It could but the likelihood of Putin leading Russian expansion into former Soviet Satellite states in eastern Europe and threatening the existing NATO member states in Western Europe is close to a 100%. Don't believe it? In the last 10 years of Putin's 11 year presidency, He has invaded Chechnya, Georgia and now Ukraine all in the interests of protecting the Russian diaspora in those countries. In the pursuit of his revanchist view of Russia, Putin has committed war crimes and is directing ethnic cleansing in all of the Ukrainian Oblasts he annexed in October 2022. His military aggression is unparalleled in its brutality. Such territorial expansionism by one European country into others hasn't been seen since the 1930s. It has been a huge strategic blunder on the part of NATO and the west to not stop that aggression in it's tracks when it started. His political subversion backed up by un-uniformed Russian soldiers started in Eastern Ukraine in 2008 and 9 and the seizure of Crimea in 2014.

Sorry, stopping Putin now is better than later and is unequivocally in US interests. The cost of freedom is always high said JFK and he added that Americans have always paid it.
            No, Jeff. Trump never seriously proposed that the US "cancel its NATO membership". What he did was put the hammer down on the freeloaders like Germany. Trump had this quaint notion that when a country signs a treaty obligating it to spend at least 2% of its GDP on defense, that that country should keep its word.

Putin is everything you say he is. If the issue were just about military help to fight a proxy war with Russia, I could see it. But it has become about keeping the dollar as the world's reserve currency. Biden's ineptitude has put that in doubt now. Keeping the dollar as the world's reserve currency is way more important than regime change in Russia.

Comment

• Screenshot 2023-04-27 3.31.37 PM.png
              I feel like I am watching the destruction of our democracy while my neighbors and friends cheer it on

Comment

• No, Jeff. Trump never seriously proposed that the US "cancel its NATO membership". What he did was put the hammer down on the freeloaders like Germany.
                A matter of semantics and perceptions. Bolton, who was Trump's 3rd National Security Advisor, said Trump discussed pulling out of NATO.

I don't think that keeping the dollar as the world's currency reserve is up there on the list of reasons the west is supporting Ukraine right now. It is an ancillary issue and should China and Russia form some kind of an economic alliance where the Yuan or crypto currency overtly seeks to replace the dollar, that would be a big deal. It hasn't happened ...... yet.

Bolton also said in a post Trump presidency interview that he believed Trump would have pulled the US out of NATO if he had been reelected

Why do you think the war in Ukraine is about currency reserves?
                Last edited by Jeff Buchanan; April 27, 2023, 03:39 PM.
                Mission to CFB's National Championship accomplished. JH chased Saban from Alabama and caused Day, at the point of the OSU AD's gun, to make major changes to his staff just to beat Michigan. Love it. It's Moore!!!! time

Comment

• The dollar is going to be the reserve currency for a long, long time. There is no doubt about it. It has fuck all to do with war in Ukraine. What a Boomer.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                    I've seen this before. Biden Derangement Syndrome (BDS). Middle-aged to elderly white men who can only shoot X-chromosomes are the most at-risk. Sad, and there is no cure. They just have to learn to cope with 4 more years of Steady Joe, the People's Champion.
                    Is one of the effects the desire to kill fry cooks from Ohio?
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• For those of you that underestimated the importance of the R's taking control of the House (albeit by a smaller margin than predicted)...you are seeing why this made the D's so nervous...the walls of the Biden Family Syndicate are closing in fast...
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• We've got him this time

Comment

• Not just him. The whole syndicate.
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I wonder who will be starting the car of the FBI whistleblower...that could be your new job DSL...
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                              For those of you that underestimated the importance of the R's taking control of the House (albeit by a smaller margin than predicted)...you are seeing why this made the D's so nervous...the walls of the Biden Family Syndicate are closing in fast...
                              Is there a MAGA decoder ring available to understand this "way too online" opinion?

Comment

• trump decoder.jpg
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X