No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Never heard.of this chap, I don't think I'll b checking out his comedy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jeff Buchanan View Post
      Look, I get some of the reasons why people oppose US involvement in Ukraine...... the billions being spent to support the Zelenski government in Ukraine is arguably an appropriate basis for opposing that spending; but, the most incorrect one is that the US has no significant national or strategic interests in the outcome of the war between Russia and Ukraine. That is a stunningly uninformed take. If, in fact the US does have such interests, then the position that Americans are being asked to spend anything is rendered moot.

Since the disintegration of the Soviet Union in December 1991, Ukraine has remained as a critical buffer to prevent the expansion of fascism, either by military force or political subversion into western Europe. No strategic interests for America? Well, the North Atlantic Treaty Organization's charter that was formed after the end of WWII in response to concerns about Russian expansionism under Joseph Stalin would take issue with that position. At the time of its formation, NATO countries were not capable of defending themselves without US support. Aside from practical questions regarding NATO members contributing sufficient resources to equal that of the US, the need for American membership in NATO remains the same as it was in 1948.

The US needs to cancel its NATO membership, as Trump proposed, then? It could but the likelihood of Putin leading Russian expansion into former Soviet Satellite states in eastern Europe and threatening the existing NATO member states in Western Europe is close to a 100%. Don't believe it? In the last 10 years of Putin's 11 year presidency, He has invaded Chechnya, Georgia and now Ukraine all in the interests of protecting the Russian diaspora in those countries. In the pursuit of his revanchanist view of Russia, Putin has committed war crimes and is directing ethnic cleansing in all of the Ukrainian Oblasts he annexed in October 2022. His military aggression is unparalleled in its brutality. Such territorial expansionism by one European country into others hasn't been seen since the 1930s. It has been a huge strategic blunder on the part of NATO and the west to not stop that aggression in it's tracks when it started. His political subversion backed up by ununiformed Russian soldiers started in Eastern Ukraine in 2008 and 9 and the seizure of Crimea in 2014.

Sorry, stopping Putin now is better than later and is unequivocally in US interests. The cost of freedom is always high said JFK and he added that Americans have always paid it.
      Good post as usual BuchananGPT!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
        Never heard.of this chap, I don't think I'll b checking out his comedy.
        You've possibly seen him without realizing it. He is probably best known for being the guy in the "Change My Mind" meme.

Dude says Male Privilege is a myth, meanwhile in the video I shared he's sitting on his ass, smoking a cigar, while ordering around his 8-months pregnant wife to perform chores like walking the dogs and go grocery shopping so she can make Steven dinner. But he won't let her take their car because he might want to go have fun while she's out shopping so he tells her to get an Uber.

crowder.jpg

Comment

• And he makes 5 million a year? Crazy

Comment

• STFU
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
              And he makes 5 million a year? Crazy
              At least. He's one of the most viewed people on Rumble. Not his only income stream. The Daily Wire offered him $50 million and he called it a "slave contract". I think the offers might skew a bit to the down side from now on.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                STFU
                Sounds like a big fan of this chap.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post
                  Alt Right "Comedian" and general piece of trash Mr. Steven Crowder seems like a great guy. Feel bad for his ex-wife though.

Crowder makes over $5M annually for just his Rumble channel. He recently had a huge public spat with Ben Shapiro and most of the people at the Daily Wire cuz he thought they were lowballing him trying to sign him. When he announced his divorce for the first time this Tuesday he bitched about the fact that a woman can get a divorce without her husband's permission more than once.

Exclusive: Video Reveals Steven Crowder Emotionally Abusing Wife. In Statement, Hilary Crowder's Family Says She Hid His Emotionally Abusive Behavior For Years (substack.com)
                  He’s also basically a repressed homosexual.

Anyhow — Con Inc giveth, and Con Inc taketh away.

Comment

• Nah...I'm a big fan of Joe Biden. He has some very memorable quotes...

— “Well, I tell you what, if you have a problem figuring out whether you’re for me or Trump, then you ain’t black.”

— “You got the first mainstream African American who is articulate and bright and clean and a nice-looking guy. I mean, that’s a storybook, man.” (That’s in reference to President Obama.)

— “Unlike the African-American community, with notable exceptions, the Latino community is an incredibly diverse community with incredibly diverse attitudes about different things.”

— “In Delaware, the largest growth in population is Indian-Americans moving from India. You cannot go to a 7-Eleven or a Dunkin’ Donuts unless you have a slight Indian accent.”

— "I don't want Delaware schools to become racial jungles."

— "Poor kids are just as bright as white kids."

Now those are sheer brilliance.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

At least. He's one of the most viewed people on Rumble. Not his only income stream. The Daily Wire offered him $50 million and he called it a "slave contract". I think the offers might skew a bit to the down side from now on.
                      I think that it’s virtually impossible that he actually generates a revenue that is commensurate with his salary. Con Inc is very heavily subsidized by the Republican donor class.

Comment

• ...but Trump is the clear threat to democracy...
                        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

I think that it’s virtually impossible that he actually generates a revenue that is commensurate with his salary. Con Inc is very heavily subsidized by the Republican donor class.
                          I dunno exactly how revenue with Rumble works. The article claims as of March 2023 he had 58,000 subscribers on Rumble at $89 each annually. Has he moved exclusively to Rumble or does he still have stuff posted on YouTube? I know for a while he was posting edited versions of his show on YouTube (with the "offensive" bits removed that would get him demonetized).

Comment

• DSL...did you vote for a racist in 2020?
                            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                              DSL...did you vote for a racist in 2020?
                              I voted for the clear choice of anyone still possessing a soul.

You avoided voting altogether but still feel entitled to bitch, bitch, bitch. You ice age missing link.

Comment

• Soooo...you voted for a racist...ergo...you are a racist.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X