No announcement yet.

Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I don't think it's in the US interests for the Soviet Empire to reconstitute. They invaded, they caused the war, sending weapons to Ukraine to help them defend themselves is the right decision. Just because your man has said good things about Putin, doesn't mean it's right.

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
      heh...right on time. If you oppose the billions of wasted dollars to Ukraine...you support Putin.

classic
      Thanks!

Comment

• You're welcome comrade.
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

It's rare that a majority of Americans since the 80's EVER say the country's on the right track. And then ask the same group how they're doing personally and 2/3 to 3/4 will say they're personally doing ok. Maybe the national media, both liberal and conservative, influence the public to think the country's overall in a much worse spot than the experience they live in their daily lives.
          America has frequently been more optimistic than we are now. Gallup shows the overall satisfaction levels at an abysmal level since about 2010. Other than a few years in the early 90s, it hasn't been this bad since Reagan took office.

Gallup.png

Comment

The American people know Joe is a failure...but thanks to their friends in big tech and the media they have convinced the Independents to believe that the alternative is worse.
            No one needs to be brainwashed into believing Trump is a trashy clown. It's patently obvious to anyone who's not an imbecile.

Comment

• Originally posted by CGVT View Post
              Ethnically diluting?

Jesus fucking Christ.

You are a racist piece of shit
              You do realize this is precisely what he is proposing to do, yes? He's not trying to hide it and not trying to make bones about it. It's 100% factual. (facts are racist though, apparently).
              Last edited by Hannibal; April 27, 2023, 10:17 AM.

Comment

• I think Hannibal is just way too online for his own good. He just goes searching for things to get pissed about. It's a terrible way to go about things.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hannibal View Post

America has frequently been more optimistic than we are now. Gallup shows the overall satisfaction levels at an abysmal level since about 2010. Other than a few years in the early 90s, it hasn't been this bad since Reagan took office.

Gallup.png
                  There are very few peaks above 50% on that chart. Not really disputing what I said. A few spikes in the late 80's, 1998-2004, and not really anytime else. I'm guessing 1965-1980, had it been shown, is mostly in the negative.

Comment

• So it's back into Jimmy Carter type malaise again...yes...that is our point.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Whilst I agree with you that Trump is a clown...he was a better POTUS than the drooling vegetable we have now.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by Dr. Strangelove View Post

There are very few peaks above 50% on that chart..
                        So? There are also very few periods where it is as low as 20. I never said that it was always above 50. It's abysmal now.

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post
                          I don't think it's in the US interests for the Soviet Empire to reconstitute..
                          At this point, I am convinced that froot is not an actual person, but an AI algorithm designed to spread the contents of the NY Times Editorial page. If this site ever implements Captchas to be able to sign in, I wouldn't be surprised if froot mysteriously stops posting.

Comment

• Yeah, you got me dude. Good thinking!

Comment

Whilst I agree with you that Trump is a clown...he was a better POTUS than the drooling vegetable we have now.
                              It not even close. Bit these lib.... will never see what's right in front of them and are in a constant state of denial.

Comment

• A corrupt, lying piece of shit left wing loony drooling vegetable...as opposed to a clown who gets shit done and makes world leaders shit their pants.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X