Miscellaneous And Off Topic Subjects

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Let’s not gloss over how ridiculous this is. He’s an invalid.
    It's this or he talks about Corn Pop for an hour. The President of South Korea doesn't deserve that.

Comment

• I think Baskin-Robbins...or A Place For Dad should use Joe in their advertising...
      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• I mean...those ads write themselves...

"When you see your Dad exhibit this type of behavior...it's time for A Place For Dad"...

"Brain Freeze only happens if you have a brain"
        Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• FhJh1gLWQAMFY0M.jpg

Comment

• ...and the TDS continues...
            Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by froot loops View Post

You probably even had a friend who was black!
              Oh look who is craving my attention again ...

No, asshole. I don't have any black friends, but I have a cousin and an uncle who are black.

Sometimes when you post, you say stuff that proves just how much of a fool you really are.

So actually, I guess I do have a black friend. My cousin and I do get along very well.
              Last edited by lineygoblue; April 26, 2023, 08:31 PM.
              "What you're doing, speaks so loudly, that I can't hear what you are saying"

Comment

• Originally posted by Mike View Post

Let’s not gloss over how ridiculous this is. He’s an invalid.
                He’s absolutely unfit to be president and it’s not really his fault. Dementia isn’t uncommon with our 80-somethings.

His birth date is closer in years to the end of the Civil War than his birth date is to his press conference today. He’s old enough to be the father of a retiree drawing Social Security. When he was born, there were 48 states and if the 46th and 47th states were persons, they would have been too young to run for president. Nuclear weapons were still on the drawing board. George VI was King of England. George Washington Carver was still alive. Coach Bryant had yet to coach a game.

Would anyone here let him fly you somewhere if he were a pilot? Drive you across town in city traffic? Would you let him do heart surgery on you if he were a surgeon? No, of course not. But we will give him the most important and critical job in the world?

He’s doddering and it’s to be expected at his age. While his mental decline isn’t his fault, his innocence in that matter doesn’t mean he should be president. I’m curious who his handlers are. They are really the de facto leaders of the free world right now. And them operating with virtual anonymity is concerning.
                "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Edith Wilson. I didn't want to make accusations like that but Ron Klain is gone, Susan Rice is leaving, hmmm.....who else is always around him...

BTW would you believe Edith Wilson lived long enough to see JFK as President? The WWI era and the early 60's seem vastly far apart but they were closer to being contemporary eras than we now are to the JFK presidency

Comment

• Originally posted by lineygoblue View Post

Oh look who is craving my attention again ...

No, asshole. I don't have any black friends, but I have a cousin and an uncle who are black.

Sometimes when you post, you say stuff that proves just how much of a fool you really are.

So actually, I guess I do have a black friend. My cousin and I do get along very well.
                    Well obviously liney they are Uncle Tom's and not down with Black Power...BLM...etc...so they don't count.
                    Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by AlabamAlum View Post

He’s absolutely unfit to be president and it’s not really his fault. Dementia isn’t uncommon with our 80-somethings.

His birth date is closer in years to the end of the Civil War than his birth date is to his press conference today. He’s old enough to be the father of a retiree drawing Social Security. When he was born, there were 48 states and if the 46th and 47th states were persons, they would have been too young to run for president. Nuclear weapons were still on the drawing board. George VI was King of England. George Washington Carver was still alive. Coach Bryant had yet to coach a game.

Would anyone here let him fly you somewhere if he were a pilot? Drive you across town in city traffic? Would you let him do heart surgery on you if he were a surgeon? No, of course not. But we will give him the most important and critical job in the world?

He’s doddering and it’s to be expected at his age. While his mental decline isn’t his fault, his innocence in that matter doesn’t mean he should be president. I’m curious who his handlers are. They are really the de facto leaders of the free world right now. And them operating with virtual anonymity is concerning.
                      EFZ. I feel sorry for Joe...he's being abused by the Dems who don't give a rip about him...and his wife who should be protecting him. It's appalling.
                      Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• If it’s Trump or Biden, I can move to Scotland. You fuckers are on your own.
                        "The problem with quotes on the Internet is that it is sometimes hard to verify their authenticity." -Abraham Lincoln

Comment

• Do you have a guest room?
                          Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                            Do you have a guest room?
                            Depends. How much do you like sheep?

Comment

• Originally posted by THE_WIZARD_ View Post
                              Do you have a guest room?
                              No.

Comment

• Ok...I'll stay with you. But I get to be on top.
                                Shut the fuck up Donny!

Comment

Working...
                                X